SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!!!
Not even a tease of a production/in-hand pic anywhere on the internets.....

Seriously...LIKE WHERE....are the ____ are all Asian Scalpers when ya NEED them???

Send me a message like that, I'll add you to the list. :lecture

Ski

you-talkin-to-me-t-shirt-vintage-t-shirt-review-rad-rowdies-rad-rowdies-1.jpg

Off topic for a second but somebody explain why necroposting is bad ? I found two old threads yesterday I thought were interesting and they were almost immediately closed. I won't do it anymore but as I am fairly new to the forum I just wanted to know what the big deal is.

Off topic for a second but somebody explain why necroposting is bad ? I found two old threads yesterday I thought were interesting and they were almost immediately closed. I won't do it anymore but as I am fairly new to the forum I just wanted to know what the big deal is.

There's a reason threads are abandoned. :lol

I got charged Monday. Still waiting for this to ship. At this rate, they'd better automatically ship him with Zartan.

I actually wish SSC would have shipped both of these figures together, since they were released just a couple days apart.

Alright, I'm officially dissapointed. I assumed that this figure would have arrived this week since I was charged Monday, did the math weeks ago and 'knew' that I could expect he would ship this week. I am a very patient person and it still would not be discouraged but I'm about to go out of town for an extended period of time and it will be weeks/months before I get him in my hands. I just hope that mine does not have issues because I will likely watch my 30 day window disappear. This is the sort of practice that if any reseller would engage in, they'd be banned from business wherever they went. :nono

Back