SSC G.I. Joe Black Dragon Ninja

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately its become normal for Sideshow to pre-charge us up to a week of them actually shipping things now. Its annoying.

*waits for nam's crying Joker pic*

Yeah. I'm not expecting mine to go out until next Tuesday after Zartan arrives.

The funny thing is we'll probably have this ship on Friday (when Zartan is supposed to) and Zartan not until the following week. I just wish they'd have been together. So close, yet so far.

Unfortunately its become normal for Sideshow to pre-charge us up to a week of them actually shipping things now. Its annoying.

so much for out the door in 24?

They probably don't even have it in the wharehouse yet

That's the problem. They've been charging us before actually having them. Once they actually have them, they've had no problem doing the "out the door in 24." I just wish they were in the door before our cash is out the door. :lol

I think the delay is giving everyone a chance who has them on preorder to pay for them. Last month i received an email telling me that the figure will be here next month. recently I have been paying for my Sideshow stuff with a money order as i'm trying to get my credit card debt down. Then last week I received anoth email telling me that they will start charging on April 9th. Yesterday I got another email telling me that my payment had to be in by April 16th. I sent it out, but by the time line given me the ninja should be shipping out next week. Financially speaking, Sideshow has a lot of merchandise still sitting on the shelves.How many of us have gotten email reminders of figures still available that have been out for months? People have been cancelling last minute, and after a while that hurts the coffers.

rabbitholecryingdog.png

so much for out the door in 24?

They probably don't even have it in the wharehouse yet

That's the problem. They've been charging us before actually having them. Once they actually have them, they've had no problem doing the "out the door in 24." I just wish they were in the door before our cash is out the door. :lol

"Out the Door in 24" refers to IN STOCK products guys. They've only mentioned this a bazillion times over spook and every other crybaby thread from Sideshow-haters. :huh

rabbitholecryingdog.png

"Out the Door in 24" refers to IN STOCK products guys. They've only mentioned this a bazillion times over spook and every other crybaby thread from Sideshow-haters. :huh

though where does their policy state that they can charge you for an item before they actually recieve it in their own posession/wharehouse?

If the figure is "in stock", then out the door in 24 should apply now since they already had our money since yesterday :)

I got a call from Jen at Sideshow today.

Yeah...what can I say.
I'm "A List" now.

(...and it had absolutely nothing to do with me filling up her voice mail ranting about my canceled Zartan order)

I don't think I'd want to hear back from her after bombarding her with emails about a problem I could have had corrected with a single phone call. At least, the Mistress I know and love would have responded with extreme prejudice. It's quite possible that I'm dreaming.

Back