SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, King Darkness and EVILFACE. She looks amazing. I haven't read every post over the last day or two. Has the mystery of whether or not there's a keyhole under her belt buckle been solved? :panic:

baroness_06.jpg

If KD's pics hadn't sold me on her, this one would have. Awesome pose.

It's a good thing you did that. I was ready to dump the whole line.

I'm convinced now that you can do anything. Will you fix the electrical, plumbing and heat in my house? Lives depend on it.

I can take good pics of your electrical, plumbing and heating, that's about it.

Nice pics King, I like the lighting.

baroness_06.jpg

Thanks E.

Love this pic! And I agree 100% with you on Baroness.

Great pics, King Darkness and EVILFACE.

Thanks Invictus!

Ha! I believe that is the Captain America night light you can find at Target. I wanted to get one for my son but my wife wouldn't go for it.

Yep. Believe it or not, it was my girlfriend who discovered them and piped it (and Mjolnir) in our tv room!

I can't stress enough how important it is to find a gf who shares your interests and style.....

I can take good pics of your electrical, plumbing and heating, that's about it.

Might as well just kill myself. People who can do those things are so rare, I know now that there's no chance for survival.

But before I die, I think I'll get this figure. Does it look like that crotch strap is removable? Would it mess up the rest of her belts?

Yep. Believe it or not, it was my girlfriend who discovered them and piped it (and Mjolnir) in our tv room!

I can't stress enough how important it is to find a gf who shares your interests and style.....

im in the same boat as you but not everyone is that lucky dude...

Hmmm...looking at EF's comparison pics of the MACs, it looks like Destro has been custom manufacturing MACs for the Baroness. I've never seen a left-hand ejection MAC in my travels.

Hmmm...looking at EF's comparison pics of the MACs, it looks like Destro has been custom manufacturing MACs for the Baroness. I've never seen a left-hand ejection MAC in my travels.

Is Baroness a lefty? Her holster for the Mac 10 is on the left side too with the knife on the right. :confused:

I didn't notice it until you mentioned the wrong side ejection port.
Though I'd imagine it wouldn't be difficult to make a Mac-10 for lefties.
Sideshow's M10 is also missing some details I didn't notice before. Nice screw up Sideshow.

Is Baroness a lefty? Her holster for the Mac 10 is on the left side too with the knife on the right. :confused:

Could be on the left so she can use it without putting her rifle down...
Mine should arrive Monday but its being delivered to the workshop which is closed on mondays & im working my other job (bike messenger) so will hopefully get it Tuesday...

Got it today and all I have to say is WOW!. Only complaint is that the clenched fist hands seem small. Pics don't do this justice.

Back