SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Baroness today. I have to say this is the first female figure I've gotten that I've really liked and felt was done really well. The body is great and the headsculpts and paint are wonderful too. The only problem is I feel she is incomplete. She has a spot for two spare magazines for the Uzi, but only comes with one spare. Then she has the pistol holster on her left thigh and doesn't come with a pistol for it. WTF? Its worse than when Beachhead didn't come with enough mags to fill up his vest. I mean a missing sidearm is a huge oversight IMO. And at her price that shouldn't have happened. As a figure I'd say she is better than CC, but as a complete package, I didn't feel CC was incomplete (some would argue him missing his laser pistol) - all of his holsters get filled at least. So overall they basically tie because of their own faults.

the holster is for the uzi, you're supposed to take both clips out and put them in the pouches, that's why there are two.

Believe me, I had to just try to put the uzi in the holster to answer your exact questions. When I saw how snug it went in the holster there was my answer.

I also suggest leave one clip in the uzi, don't worry the holster holds it fine, reason is the mags fight really tight in the pouches. It's a pain to remove them.

Got Baroness today. I have to say this is the first female figure I've gotten that I've really liked and felt was done really well. The body is great and the headsculpts and paint are wonderful too. The only problem is I feel she is incomplete. She has a spot for two spare magazines for the Uzi, but only comes with one spare. Then she has the pistol holster on her left thigh and doesn't come with a pistol for it. WTF? Its worse than when Beachhead didn't come with enough mags to fill up his vest. I mean a missing sidearm is a huge oversight IMO. And at her price that shouldn't have happened. As a figure I'd say she is better than CC, but as a complete package, I didn't feel CC was incomplete (some would argue him missing his laser pistol) - all of his holsters get filled at least. So overall they basically tie because of their own faults.

Yeah, I wish she would have came with her cobra backpack. That would have been a good EX.

Is part of that belt molded?

Yes. I prefer it so it doesn't look all baggy from the weight of the uzi. It has probably one of the nicest buckles that actually snaps back with the uzi in place.

Again easier to leave one clip in because the magazine pouches are extremely tight and a pain to take both out

Last edited:
- 1 Rep for Buttly.

Deserved. Its not like we mods are going to be going up any anyway :lol :(

Its not an Uzi... mac 10.

I knew that. :slap

I guess I just figured that Mac 10 was too big for a leg holster and that's why it didn't even occur to me it was able to fit into that holster. And I thought CC's Desert Eagle was a big side arm :lol

Okay fellow freaks my take..

Let's get to the bad..

The body used on her..Ugh SS! I don't get why they can't get it right. Now I'll say it's light years ahead of Lara Croft, but single jointed leg and arm movement was a buzzkill for me. Taking the upper clothing off to discover what I'm working with and I got an instant sigh..

Now actually there is a flesh part attached over this that I took off as well. It is a flesh part that covers the neck and chest.

Side view

I could try to mod to a TT body but here is an issue

Transplant her to a Hot Toys Ada Wong body and call it a day.

Yes. I prefer it so it doesn't look all baggy from the weight of the uzi. It has probably one of the nicest buckles that actually snaps back with the uzi in place.

Again easier to leave one clip in because the magazine pouches are extremely tight and a pain to take both out

Is it difficult to remove?

Its not an Uzi... mac 10.

And they should have included two.

1501980-207798.jpg

Back