SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on my Baroness. Unfortunately UPS messed up and couldn't find my address, so they sent the thing back to Sideshow. Sideshow is finally reshipping it but they charged me AGAIN for shipping. Kind of pissed off about that, especially since UPS delivered Cobra Commander to the same address three days before.

Still waiting on my Baroness. Unfortunately UPS messed up and couldn't find my address, so they sent the thing back to Sideshow. Sideshow is finally reshipping it but they charged me AGAIN for shipping. Kind of pissed off about that, especially since UPS delivered Cobra Commander to the same address three days before.

That really sucks, but unless Sideshow put the wrong address down, thats exactly what I would do as a business. I would definitely check with UPS ASAP if the package wasn't at my house when tracking showed it to arrive. If its a UPS mistake I'd ask them about reimbursement or negating of the delivery charge.

Never really into Joe figures, but this figure looked too awesome to pass up.

Out of the box, there are only about 2 figures that have ever truly made me say "wow" (DX Joker and DX Sparrow). This was the third. So many possible poses and display options. It's fantastic!

Love this figure. Just messing around. Really liked the look with the goggles. New to posting multiple pics so hoping this works. One of the pics is a little fuzzy

Baroness Ia.jpg
Baroness I.jpg
Baroness Ib.jpg
Baroness Ic.jpg
Baroness Id.jpg

WTH?! So Sideshow's been nice and given me some international coupon and I thought to check out the eligible items. Yeah another CG would be cool with $50 off, however shipping for him is like $54. Those troopers were $48, and Snake eyes with Timber only $40! The last few new releases I got had been $25 (since HT StormShadow and includes my first CG), $30 (now) but $40 on occasion, slowly on the rise too. Do they have cheaper shipping rates for new products or something?

The last time I used them I got something small which didn't save anything after shipping, and before that I got charged extra shipping for 2 items in a bigger box than it needed. Feels like these gift cards are almost useless.

if you ever find out what type rifle that is let me know. minus clip placement it looks close, as of now my riffle i took from a cobra trooper will have to do i hate the stryne rifle she came with. i bought a better one where you can see bullets but i still don't like it with her.

for the belt if i remove the plastic piece on back i can slide it off? cool i want to do a body swap I wanted her armor Glossy black so i may need to have it carefully painted and make her gauntlets in shiny vinyl. when i re do boots ill have her snake ribbed in back of calf like she has and sorry guys she wore spikes so im giving her heels

I thought the same when I had her posed with it. I got it some time ago from an eBay seller from China. Doesn't seem to be available anymore.

It's a cheap resin knock off of parts from other 1:6 guns. The main portion of the rifle is copied from Boford's M4 SIR, the stock is copied from Hot Toys etc.. These were made by someone associated with Store-Rooms and sold by the same people under different ebay accounts. They could also be found on websites like Cotswold and the now gone Good Stuff To Go.

The Baroness' original Weapon looks to be based on the Valmet RK62 also known as the M62 fitted with a scope and a short mag:
x809.jpg

t5jr.jpg

I could be wrong. if anyone else has a better match post it.
I don't think anyone has made it in 1:6 scale yet.

Back