SSC G.I. Joe Baroness

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another excellent alternative. I bought a bunch from MD, when they were selling them for $10 :yess:

The second from the left is on a 1.2.

From left to right

HT Knockoff
SS 1.2
HT Knockoff
HT Original wide shoulder

Thats brilliant, the multiple bodies makes them look more like a squad of people rather than just a repeating row of dolls. :lol

Well Sideshow gave me the go ahead to try and bend back the glasses. They'll send a replacement if they snap. :)

This figure is amazing. Great job Sideshow. Only thing bothering me is that on her reg headscult mine has what appears to be the lipstick paint above her mouth. Haven't noticed anyone else's having this. Can anyone confirm? The exc head seems to have a tiny hint of it but doesn't bother me as much. Thinking I should contact SSC for a replacement.

Also the rectangular glasses are crooked.

image.jpg

As much as they are charging for these, I would let them know to see if they can send a replacement head or something. :gah:

This figure is amazing. Great job Sideshow. Only thing bothering me is that on her reg headscult mine has what appears to be the lipstick paint above her mouth. Haven't noticed anyone else's having this. Can anyone confirm? The exc head seems to have a tiny hint of it but doesn't bother me as much. Thinking I should contact SSC for a replacement.

Up close like that it's sculpted to have that upper lint tint, how are those glasses crooked? :dunno

View attachment 90705

I don't see anything wrong with her lips. :dunno The glasses are crooked because there is one hole and you need to line the glasses up under her hair and she will look fine. All the glasses are SLIGHTLY off even when theyre on properly. She looks awesome not sure what youre seeing.

I used a pin to open up both holes & then the glasses sit fine.
Hard to see in that pic, but lips look ok to me...

The lips are fine. It's the "clef" (?) right above the lips and under the nose. Has paint in it.

It's called the Philtrum.
I agree, the paint there is a little excessive. But it might be easier to just remove the excess paint with a paint remover of some type.

Back