SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a simple mod I did on Flint, picked up Royce's tactical vest. Not bad.

flint.jpg

Deak, I was going to do the same thing myself based on Nam's suggestion in this thread when I mentioned that I wanted to pick up an extra AA-12 for Flint after Toy Anxiety parts Royce out. However, I think Royce's vest looks a little too snug and the contrast in colors is a little too much. Just my opinion / feedback.

Also has anyone seen Royce's AA-12 for sale at TA? I decided to pass on the figure for now, but I haven't seen the AA-12 for sale at TA. They have all his other stuff, though.

Decided to change Flint up a bit.

Flint3-1.jpg

Flint2-1.jpg

Flint1-1.jpg

Flint-1.jpg

I like this. The black vest matches perfectly with Flint's shirt.

2nd, I just picked up the same shotgun from TA, and it came with a sling, but I can't for the life of me figure out how it attached to the shotgun. Do you know how it attaches? On the barrel in front of the pump there is a notch / bracket that seems like you can slide the sling through, and the sling is a two loop sling, with a larger loop for the body and a smaller loop for the shotgun. However, the smaller loop is closed - do I just slide the closed loop through the notch / bracket and then loop it over the barrel?

EDIT: NVM. Saw some pics at Monkey Depot and figured it out.

Last edited:
Hehe yea, I had to check out pics online to figure that out also. Glad you sorted it out. Great looking weapon imo.

Awesome Looking Flints!!!!!!:hi5:

Mine's still a work in progress. Need to add/order a few more pieces......

DSC067021.JPG
DSC06708.JPG

DSC06706.JPG
DSC06705.JPG

DSC067131.JPG

Deak, I was going to do the same thing myself based on Nam's suggestion in this thread when I mentioned that I wanted to pick up an extra AA-12 for Flint after Toy Anxiety parts Royce out. However, I think Royce's vest looks a little too snug and the contrast in colors is a little too much. Just my opinion / feedback.

Also has anyone seen Royce's AA-12 for sale at TA? I decided to pass on the figure for now, but I haven't seen the AA-12 for sale at TA. They have all his other stuff, though.

I understand, I am thinking about replacing the rest of Flint's gear to match the vest. Also it is adjustable on the sides, so you can loosen it up if you'd like. Thanks for the feedback though. Also Toy Anxiety has had the AA-12, it's just sold out. It's pretty nice.

Love the machete. That base looks great for those guys. Is it something out of the Aliens line? It really ties the room together!

Wait for some newb to offer one in the commerce section with their 51st post.

:lecture:rotfl:lecture:rotfl:lecture

Then expect to pay for it through paypal as a "gift" and then expect not to receive it, or to receive a Hasbro 25th Anny 12" dressed with Sideshow parts bought at TA. We'll expect no less than 4 threads flaming the newb for reaming you in the ass.

I dunno if it was sculpted after Scott Klauder, but it sure looks like it now.

THANX!Just the look i was goin after!:lol

:lecture:rotfl:lecture:rotfl:lecture

Then expect to pay for it through paypal as a "gift" and then expect not to receive it, or to receive a Hasbro 25th Anny 12" dressed with Sideshow parts bought at TA. We'll expect no less than 4 threads flaming the newb for reaming you in the ass.
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:exactly:

Back