SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stopped eating JITB tacos after a friend who worked at one recounted a tale about one of the cooks throwing the tacos STILL IN THEIR PLASTIC WRAPPER into the frier. When asked why she did this she responded "the frier melts the plastic off anyway so why waste time unwrapping them?"

:crying

Needless to say she got canned, but I have been terrified to eat them since...

I stopped eating JITB tacos after a friend who worked at one recounted a tale about one of the cooks throwing the tacos STILL IN THEIR PLASTIC WRAPPER into the frier. When asked why she did this she responded "the frier melts the plastic off anyway so why waste time unwrapping them?"

:crying

Needless to say she got canned, but I have been terrified to eat them since...

You think it'd melt the plastic to the shells. Kinda sounds like that KFC deep fried rat tall tale, if ya ask me. :dunno

we don't have a Jack in the Box around here. we got taco john's or taco bell. i prefer TJ's cuz their tacos always come out smooth. While TB can get messy on the exit route. just thought i'd share.

we don't have a Jack in the Box around here. we got taco john's or taco bell. i prefer TJ's cuz their tacos always come out smooth. While TB can get messy on the exit route. just thought i'd share.

So on one hand you go to John's for tacos, and the other, you going to the john for tacos. That's poetry!

Though, to be fair, "Taco John" has the same kinda ring to it as the Indian dude named "Jimmy" I talk to whenever I have computer problems.

I thought I would share a picture of my Flint since he is almost finished. I'm just waiting for ACI black boots that should be coming this week. I bought the Sideshow Flint but sold him since I couldn't warm up to the sculpt. Didn't want to be without a Flint so I used the Hot Toys Tom Cruise TrueType head on a TTA body. Thanks to Toy Anxiety I was able to piece together the rest. Flint's beret fits great once it's heated with a hairdryer.

I hate Taco John's, -1 for the Craw. Removed from friend's list. :mad:

I don't think there is anything "wrong" with Flint, I just think out of the line he is one of the weakest JOES. I really didn't like his straps and stuff so I switched it up. After the last few releases before him I felt Flint was lacking in the paint, accessories, and value department. Again just my opinion.

If people like the Sideshow head, that's great. Personally, I don't care for it. The sculpt I used reminded me of the Palisades Flint.
review_flint_1.jpg
5250991867_096b597e41_b.jpg

Back