SSC Flint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jack in the box tacos? sounds horrible. I tried a Burger King taco when they had those like 5 years ago and I almost threw up the second I bit into it.

Jack N the Box Tacos are not disgusting. They are ____ing disgusting.

jack in the box tacos? sounds horrible. I tried a Burger King taco when they had those like 5 years ago and I almost threw up the second I bit into it.

Thankfully, I wouldn't know about either. Who goes to a burger joint for Tacos anyway?! :huh

That's not bad. With the 2 for $1, it's only $21 at Jack-in-the-Box. Though I don't know who's got the worse punishment. DC or you after eating all 42, with the :fart and the :dump

Funny story. i've lived on junk food soo long, My system adapted.

So i only get the super poopies when i eat regular food.

I've ate thousands of Jack in the Box tacos while stoned. They're the food of the gods I tell you!

jumbojackdeal.jpg

I would like to try Jack in the Box once.
Yeah, once would probably be enough. They have cheap, disgusting food, but are open all night like Taco Bell. So, you go there when you are drunk, etc. (not that you drive there drunk, I hasten to add).

One thing I'll give them credit for, though. They have more options on their menu than any other fast food joint I've ever seen. They sell egg rolls, potato wedges, chicken, tacos, hamburgers, salads, and various breakfast stuff. They sell breakfast all day and all night, btw.

I pride myself in destroying the can the morning after one too many beers and some greasy fast food.. Speaking of which, I was going to be in the area Saturday morning, Nam. I was hoping to swing by for a minute or two. :dump

I pride myself in destroying the can the morning after one too many beers and some greasy fast food.. Speaking of which, I was going to be in the area Saturday morning, Nam. I was hoping to swing by for a minute or two. :dump

Sorry bud. Between my 4-year-old daughter and my wife, any bathroom time I get, I'm not obliged to share. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

Back