SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the record, his hair does have a wash, which is why it looks better in person.

I guess the hair was so bright I didn't notice the wash. :lol:lol I do like how the hair turned out, I just wish it didn't look a tad bit on the bleach blond side.

Just put a trooper next to Duke and was shocked at how puny the trooper looked. Duke is one big mofo :rock :rock :rock :rock

SDC13164.jpg

Damn duke is a beast next to the trooper. I still haven't opened mine. It has been a very busy weekend. Of course I still haven't opened my sniper so god knows when I will get to Duke. Without enough room to display them it is depressing to open them and know that they eventually have to go back in the box. Bleh... need more space asap.

While still waiting if my EX will convert, I was able to buy a regular Duke on ebay for $104 shipped and quickly bought that same binocs yesterday. This is my punishment for getting into this line so late.

thanks darth...I might just do that...I know you can get the exact same crushed helmet that comes with the battle damaged iron man for the SS exclusive....hopefully they will make something very similar to Dukes' binocs....

Damn duke is a beast next to the trooper. I still haven't opened mine. It has been a very busy weekend. Of course I still haven't opened my sniper so god knows when I will get to Duke. Without enough room to display them it is depressing to open them and know that they eventually have to go back in the box. Bleh... need more space asap.

I'd pack other stuff up to make room for Duke and Sniper.

I like the colors but that is one expensive binocs.

Found these too a little bit similar to the more modern binoc that the SSC EX Duke have but its all black, needs a little more mass and no straps.
https://cgi.ebay.com/1-6-Toys-City-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27b135ba12

Back