SSC Duke 12 inch figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Towers? He is the same height as Blade and Wolverine.

Yes, as a matter of fact.

027asp

Must have different take on 'towering'. I consider Vader to 'tower' over other figures. Duke, not so much.

Towers? He is the same height as Blade and Wolverine.

Must have different take on 'towering'. I consider Vader to 'tower' over other figures. Duke, not so much.

True, Duke far from towers over HT figures. He's just a smidgen taller than a HT, since he is the equivalent height of Wesker (my comparison shots of the bodies are on page 153). He does tower over the standard Pro body though, which is good for consistency of the characters. Luckily Duke has the longer neck adapter, so he is a bit taller than the rest of my Joes on TT bodies, since I put him on a mixture of the Wesker and Blade bodies (the Wesker ankle extenders were making Duke a little taller than I liked).

And all you would have to do is put a standard neck adaptor on him and he would be the same height as HT figs.

And all you would have to do is put a standard neck adaptor on him and he would be the same height as HT figs.

I actually tried a regular neck adapter and it doesn't look good with his noggin (his head looks like it's attached to his shoulder without the long adapter).

khev...great pics! really can't wait to have this figure in-hand. the joe line is by far the best line ss has going...imo.

Back