1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My body is ready for Dengar and Zuckuss!!

20171202_211058b.jpg

what`s this Winston sculpt look like TaliBane. might have to look for it and get a Hasbro dengar for parts.

Just watch ebay - it comes up pretty often and is pretty cheap - just buy the regular, not the hole-in-mouth-for-cigar version (there were two heads that came with the DID Churchill figure.)

The tricky part is carving the scar and painting it. Getting the scar colors right was harder than I thought. Needed more blue than you'd suspect.

Almost there? Can't wait to finish the line up.
55afaa5b40b76bced8ce36a63ec3bb61.jpg
396a9b7930afb876c603c763ea2009ca.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

^^ Yeah, that's actually the production figure (no one seemed to notice.) The face looks a bit different to the prototype, and the armor isn't as nicely painted, but still a very complex figure that SSC looks like they did a great job on.

Shipping notice for Dengar Feb 1st.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

After 7 years collecting Sideshow Bounty Hunters, I cant believe the finish line is finally within reach. Back to Back with him and Zuckus, no less.

So much great stuff is dropping all at once...congrats to all who are getting this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine! OH BOY! Ol' Q-Tip head will finally be mine!!!

That's diaper head to you, bub.:lol

Excited to see in-hand pics on this guy. Even though there was a slight (but understandable) drop from proto to production, it's a very complex fig they seem to have done a really nice job on.

Wow with Zuckuss being delayed I figured Dengar would be too, a pleasant surprise. Hope he turns out well!

Wow, I only got a shipping soon notice for Dengar, not Zuckuss. But people are saying they've received a shipping soon notice for Zuckuss too that's one day apart from Dengar?!

So has everyone that has PO'ed this got shipping notice? Looking forward to seeing in hand pics of this one!

Got a seven day notice last Wednesday...with final payment going through this Wednesday.

Same for Zuckuss....shouldn't be long now.

Really looking forward to putting all six bounty hunters into my display...will be kind of bitter sweet as it will mean the retirement of my 12" Hasbro figures.

May even hang onto the Hasbro versions just as a visual display of how far figures have come.

Back