1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O.k thanks, I thought some people were saying that they had notice for Dengar as well.

Too expensive get the whole group. But on the other hand seeing how much 4lom costs now on eBay its probably better ti grab what i can now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too expensive get the whole group. But on the other hand seeing how much 4lom costs now on eBay its probably better ti grab what i can now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SSC will just re-release 4 lom. I didn't even realize they put another speeder bike up for preorder until this morning. They have re-released a lot of figures over the last couple of years with only minor alterations.

I didn't get 4 lom only because he looked kind of boring. But it will look funny having all the others except that one.

Ah o.k Did they give you a shipping date?

E-mail contained the following...

"Your Dengar Sixth Scale Figure will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 7 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Wednesday, January 31, 2018.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Tuesday, January 30."

Usually they ship either that day or within a couple of days...

Ok thanks for the info. I’ve ordered this via a UK distributor but I’m thinking of cancelling and ordering direct with SS as I need this in my life sooner rather than later.

I e yet to get a shipping notice and it’s showing as 10th feb for shipping which is annoying as I ordered like day one.
I hate that sideshow make us wait so long.

Crazy people are getting charged as soon as Friday, yet no one has seen the final product yet! Hate how SSC does that. I'm itching to order Dengar, but I'd love to see how he turned out first. Doesn't seem like too much to ask for, does it?

Crazy people are getting charged as soon as Friday, yet no one has seen the final product yet! Hate how SSC does that. I'm itching to order Dengar, but I'd love to see how he turned out first. Doesn't seem like too much to ask for, does it?

I know it was 3 months ago, but if you google pics of Dengar at NYCC, I'm pretty much 100% certain that is a production sample - it's very different in many ways from the proto they showed everywhere else.

Got my email for both Dengar and Zuckuss for their final installment billing on Feb 5th. This will finally complete my Sideshow bounty hunter collection so I can now display them with my Mondo posters.

Bounty-hunters.jpg

I know it was 3 months ago, but if you google pics of Dengar at NYCC, I'm pretty much 100% certain that is a production sample - it's very different in many ways from the proto they showed everywhere else.

20171005_104759_1517277185147_resized.jpg

If that was a production sample, that would be great! I was at NYCC and took this quick cell phone pic. He looked pretty good there, so if that's what we're getting, I'd be pretty happy. Zuckuss, on the other hand was too tall. Curious to see if they changed the body?

View attachment 390376

If that was a production sample, that would be great! I was at NYCC and took this quick cell phone pic. He looked pretty good there, so if that's what we're getting, I'd be pretty happy. Zuckuss, on the other hand was too tall. Curious to see if they changed the body?

I’m guessing no. They would probably have shown it. Maybe we’ll need to cut the legs shorter or do a body swap if there’s a shorter body to be found.

I’m guessing no. They would probably have shown it. Maybe we’ll need to cut the legs shorter or do a body swap if there’s a shorter body to be found.

It could just be ankle pegs being too long. I also agree with an earlier poster that it would be nice to see what we are buying, but then we run into the Snowspeeder Luke and 4 lom problem.

Back