1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brightened the teaser. Can see a little more detail:

28283749496_fe4324702a_o.jpg

That's not the figure, it's the actual actor.

It was made by the man who created the franchise.

I understand that there are fans who have trouble understanding whose movies they are.

It was made by the man who created the franchise.

I understand that there are fans who have trouble understanding whose movies they are.

Precisely.

Lucas' own fan fiction.

One good fart from the Mouse is all it would take to clean the slate.

Its nice to know he's coming, by why not even a photo of the figure? Sheesh!

The figure was just finished fully early this week and was packed away for the show (this is also the case with Zuckuss as well). So no time for photos (let alone getting an asset approved to publish online by the licensor). Ideally we'd love to have photos of all products being shown off at the show online before the start of SDCC but it's not always possible.

Y'all should be seeing tons of from the show floor of all the bounty hunters though! :)

-SideshowAlex

Would love to add Dengar along with the 4-LOM and Zuckuss, but they are not available through my local UK supplier so I will remain 3 bounty hunters down.
Shame as I would much sooner have iconic ESB figures than any TFA ones in my collection.

The figure was just finished fully early this week and was packed away for the show (this is also the case with Zuckuss as well). So no time for photos (let alone getting an asset approved to publish online by the licensor). Ideally we'd love to have photos of all products being shown off at the show online before the start of SDCC but it's not always possible.

Y'all should be seeing tons of from the show floor of all the bounty hunters though! :)

-SideshowAlex
Sounds great! Dengar has for unknown reasons always been a favorite of mine!

Is Dengar really tall, or is he standing on a raised platform?

Doesn't appear that Dengar/Morris Bush particularly tall:

attachment.php

Yet,

It is also highly likely that Morris Bush was on the set of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (1977), as Dave Prowse recounts that Morris Bush subbed for him as Darth Vader for the sequence immediately following the death of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

However,

(It was Morris Bush's foot we see kicking Kenobi's empty cloak).

:lol

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Morris_Bush

Would love to add Dengar along with the 4-LOM and Zuckuss, but they are not available through my local UK supplier so I will remain 3 bounty hunters down.
Shame as I would much sooner have iconic ESB figures than any TFA ones in my collection.

Try emailing your local shops and "nagging" a bit. My local shop in Sweden will get them all in apparently, so they can stock them if they want to.

Back