1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad this is being announced for those who want all the bounty hunters. This is what we need from sideshow, totally new releases after all the rehashes we've seen. This is not a must have for me, as I never felt the need to have them all. I'm fine with just Boba and maybe IG-88 if I wanted another, but that'd be it for me. But as always I love seeing the pictures of those who get them all and display them together. Looking forward to seeing it.

Armored Diaper Man.

No Thanks.

Even as a kid I always thought Dengar was the odd one out among the bounty hunters. Everyone else is either in a cool-looking suit of armour or flight suit, or is an evil robot, and then there's this tubby guy dressed in toilet paper and scrap metal next to them.

Bossk is still my favourite.

That would be pretty sweet. Pretty sweet indeed. ;-)

-SideshowAlex

It'd be even sweeter if a reissue of Greedo was part of that lineup, what with SSC Greedo being ridiculously hard to obtain and expensive these days. ;)

It'd be even sweeter if a reissue of Greedo was part of that lineup, what with SSC Greedo being ridiculously hard to obtain and expensive these days. ;)

Agreed. Definitely need Greedo in my collection but the original version does not warrant the secondary prices it asks for. Not even close.

That would be pretty sweet. Pretty sweet indeed. ;-)

-SideshowAlex

YES.jpg

Agreed. Definitely need Greedo in my collection but the original version does not warrant the secondary prices it asks for. Not even close.

Indeed! I'd be all over a Greedo if they brought one out!

25a41b26dd8fa311a9539608baf65e0d.jpg

487a0e238e29ba8f6a0b45424539cedc.jpg

Might be time to replace the first custom figure I ever made...

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

That is a pretty amazing custom. I doubt it will have the detail you put into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeez - finally. Hope we have Dengar in-hand before Christmas 2017.

It will make your 2017!:lecture

That Han Carb appears to be an all-new sculpt, not a re-release.

My wallet is going to kill me with all these recent announcements. I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even as a kid I always thought Dengar was the odd one out among the bounty hunters. Everyone else is either in a cool-looking suit of armour or flight suit, or is an evil robot, and then there's this tubby guy dressed in toilet paper and scrap metal next to them.

Bossk is still my favourite.

I could be wrong but I think I read somewhere that the actor who played Dengar had seen the inside of a jail a few times. So not just some tubby guy.

I actually like Dengar in the new canon. He's voiced by Simon Pegg now, and is one of the more... boisterous and uncouth bounty hunters. Flirting with girls and full of himself. I think this demeanor contrasts well with the professionalism of say, Boba Fett.

When this figure and Zuckuss go up for preorder my preorders spanning into next year will be all bounty hunters... and a frozen Han Solo now that they're doing anothr run of that figure. Next year should be a good year for my collection haha.

Anyone else getting sick of SSC's premature teaser preview announcements?
Just get to it already. By the time these things get released the fabric will change, the bodies will be floppy, the thumbs put on backwards and the likeness subpar.

Back