1/6 SSC Dengar Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I have to tighten my wallet I can do with IG-88, Bossk and Dengar to be the props around my Boba Fett. I think the Zuckuss and 4-LOM I could do without.

Since this is not a re-issue my guess is $240-$250USD. So $400+ to my door. Curious to see the final product but will most likely stick with my custom.

If I have to tighten my wallet I can do with IG-88, Bossk and Dengar to be the props around my Boba Fett. I think the Zuckuss and 4-LOM I could do without.

I agree with that statement. The four you mentioned are an absolute must but Zuckuss and 4-Lom are not that necessary:lol

They're re releasing Han frozen in Carbonite as well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Since this is not a re-issue my guess is $240-$250USD. So $400+ to my door. Curious to see the final product but will most likely stick with my custom.

I would hope they keep all the Bounty Hunters close together in price.

That's a pretty awesome move by Sideshow to get all the Bounty Hunters and Han in Carbonite. I'm going to stick with Boba Fett however. But I'm def looking forward to seeing some awesome displays on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm...with the whole bounty hunter team coming, should I go for the SS fett now or wait and see if HT Fett is coming?

Back