1/6 SSC Daredevil Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the square on the front. The other baubles and accents are livable.

Taylor-Swift-Confused-WTF-Reaction-Gif.gif

Or worse, Jim Lee.

Not enough lines for a Jim Lee

So what ever happened to the Sideshow version of The Flash?

Went back to R&D for more patchwork.

Honestly these lines have been mostly disappointments. I really fear what happens if/when they ever get to Spider-Man.

The head is better than expected, the lower half is ruined by those awkward kneepads and the patchwork top feels like something that should be on Elektra over Daredevil but who knows it could be revised. It hasn't even gone up for order yet.

Is it just coincidence, or is Sideshow matching Hot Toys' releases like Deadpool, The Punisher, and Daredevil?

Saw this at the New York Comic Con Yesterday. Like others have said the face looks good, but the costume was perplexing. Especially those knee guards.

I'm on the fence with this one so far.. I actually like most of the design, it matches well with the other figures in the line. Those kneepads gotta go though, gonna reserve final judgement till I see some in hand pics sometime in the far future lol

I hate the design of this so I'm going to pass.
I'd much rather put that $ towards HT's Daredevil, which looks amazing.

I'm interested to see who is next after Ghost Rider. I wonder if the line will continue long enough to get a real heavy hitter like Iron Man, Cap or Spidey? I was hoping this and the DC line would be extensive but at this point I don't think we'll get the "top tier" of either.

I'm interested to see who is next after Ghost Rider. I wonder if the line will continue long enough to get a real heavy hitter like Iron Man, Cap or Spidey? I was hoping this and the DC line would be extensive but at this point I don't think we'll get the "top tier" of either.

I love Iron Man and really like Spider-Man and Cap, but they've been done to death in sixth scale. If Sideshow was smart, they'd give us someone that HT hasn't or can't make, like comic versions of Doctor Doom, The Thing, Mr. Fantastic, Rogue, Storm, Loki, Kang, Baron Von Strucker, Beast, Gambit The list just goes on. HT could make a Loki or Baron Von Strucker, but the comic versions of those characters look superior to their movie counterparts.

And hopefully, they don't screw up their designs the way they have with Daredevil here.

Back