1/6 SSC Daredevil Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The pics are looking better than the only review video on youtube but it's still not great. I would pick it up at maybe $160-$180, but no way I'm paying over $200 for this, especially since I live in CA and with tax, this would come to $247 for me.

Not perfect but cool. The arms look too thin in relationship to the torso. I wonder how he would look and if it's possible, with a body swap.

Not perfect but cool. The arms look too thin in relationship to the torso. I wonder how he would look and if it's possible, with a body swap.

Yea, was thinking adding some apoxy to give the arms some more bulk. top and pants are separate pieces so it should be easy to remove. I think the body is the same as used on Green Lantern.

172FAE3A-3C03-4A9A-9407-EC25D9C6A9B3.jpgE1E3057F-80A0-4761-84CA-9339B7914318.jpgF7081D9A-E213-472B-AA97-C449833977CB.jpgF7081D9A-E213-472B-AA97-C449833977CB.jpg302465AF-62EE-4E95-A765-C3E3A33A36BD.jpg

I recently got him and even though I switched him out to my comic version
I recently purchased another head from toy anxiety
As I still really like the SSC version
So I am happy to have both versions ��

Yeah that’s a small head. But your pics actually make it look decent otherwise.

Yea, was thinking adding some apoxy to give the arms some more bulk. top and pants are separate pieces so it should be easy to remove. I think the body is the same as used on Green Lantern.

I removed the suit last night and actually used one of the more muscular Sideshow bodies (Punisher or Deadpool for example, not sure which I acquired off eBay) and not only does it fit well, the form looks better. Not sure why they decided on the choice of body.

Assessment: I recommend it - though not an easy removal of upper suit. I removed a leg on source and destination body in order to avoid cutting the groin straps. I'll have to reattach the belt somehow but that's a small fix. Have to be careful of the fake leather, your fingernails may damage it.

I recently got this guy below retail to go to town on. I've changed the body to a JX toys Musclar body (the ripped one), but the pleather they use crumbles with any stress, so I repainted and sealed all the pleather areas of the suit with Angelus scarlet red leather paint and finisher. It was no easy task to get the much larger upper body into the top half of the suit, that's for sure. I got so fed up, I almost just threw it in the parts bin to sell later. I'll post pics of that when it's done drying, but for now here's the repainted head. Used some metallic red on the eyes like the horns to make them pop more.

attachment.php

Back