1/6 SSC Daredevil Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of times in a business setting, middle management has to do things to justify their own existence. Even if that means changing something that doesnt need changing or fixing. A great example of this is how ebay rolls out a new app every yr. even though the current one works just fine. I dont know if thats the case here, but it really reminds of that. A guy in green suit. A guy in a red suit. You dont have to change that. And no one is asking you to.

If you watch their live podcast, the gal on cam said this line is Sideshow's interpretations and imaginations of Marvel

I dread seeing Cap and Thor if the line lasts that long

If you watch their live podcast, the gal on cam said this line is Sideshow's interpretations and imaginations of Marvel
that kinda makes me mad cause their interpretation of DC was basically making the comic versions and here with marvel they cant get anything right

Sideshow needs to stop with their whole "we're going with our interpretation" crap if they want me to buy any of these. Most of the time what they come up with either looks bad (like this) or has some decent parts but on a whole isn't good.

Well it worked so well for GI Joe. . .

With GI Joe they can get away with it more

you bought them right? yes you did

apparently people must be buying these "interpretations" that they keep making them

The only extensively reinterpreted GI Joe I bought was Firefly, and I only did so after a long while debating it. That Destro can GTFO of here.

Whats troubling is that this should be an easy win for ssc. Theyre PAYING a design team to make outfits few people want. Over and over.

I'm so over 1/6 Sideshow Marvel and DC. They just won't take the hint. We don't want "your artistic interpretations", we want the original versions from the comics transfered into action figures. It's not difficult.

This attitude killed your G.I. Joe line. It killed your DC line and this will probably be your last in the Marvel line judging by these reactions yet you never learn. It's a good thing Lucas insist on you making accurate Star Wars figures or you would have killed that line too.

I like the Punisher (mostly for the head sculpt), and I really like their Wolverine. I'm meh on this Daredevil, but I would agree with others that it looks better than the Netflix version. It's busy, but at least it's red. It's too bad that their Marvel line is intended to be interpretation. That was mentioned in one of the other threads. Although the DC line is supposed to be comic-based, the Marvel one was marketed that way.
Still pretty early though. It's been years since they showed their initial Flash figure. Maybe this one won't see the light of day...

Not really digging the suit. Mezco and Hot Toys looking much better than this. The only SS figure I've like was their Deadpool. Hopefully, their Wolverine turns out decent

picard.face_.palm_.jpg
Nothing says disappointment better than Captain Picard with his head down.. rotfl.. sooo good..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Back