SSC Cyborg Darth Maul PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
changed this guy up... switched the head and added his robe...

6771245003_91bcfb95a9_b.jpg

6771201887_8dfd67ec80_b.jpg

6771200035_620fd48de1_b.jpg

How's the color on him? I thought he looked a bit orange on the Sideshow site. Shouldn't he be more dark red?

EDIT: Just did a quick search, I guess Maul is actually spot-on.

No he's way too orange..but other than that, this statue is just amazing.

I don't know man, do a quiick google image search of Maul and tell me what you think. After I did the search, he seemed accurate to me. I was surprised at how orange he really is after thinking he was so red for the past so many years.

I don't know man, do a quiick google image search of Maul and tell me what you think. After I did the search, he seemed accurate to me. I was surprised at how orange he really is after thinking he was so red for the past so many years.
I have also noticed that in some pics he looks a more orangish color..if you watch the movie again you will see that he is NOT nearly as orange as the statue. That's my only complaint with this..I really love it.

I haven't taken his robe off yet because the look is just so appealing.

After looking at the statue again, yeah..way too orange. He's a few shades darker than the clementine oranges in my kitchen. Especially the face, it's lighter than his arms and chest.

If you're a big Maul fan, you should definitely get this statue..the pose, size, sculpt..wonderful. You can always have it repainted, too (although you shouldn't have to :mad:).

I'll have to check out the movie then. Cause yeah I definitely remember him being more red from my memory. Maybe he just doesn't photograph well lol.

This is alot better then most previous star Wars PF's, looks nicely detailed and alive,especially with the saber lit.

Tax money coming in... Seriously considering adding this to my collection (haven't grabbed a pf since Aurra)--- should I pull the trigger?

Back