SSC Cyborg Darth Maul PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
agreed…. if the skin color would be right I would get him myself.. but orange is a no no

Very nice vader AL, looks much better with it repainted the correct red color.

thanks, it was either get an exclusive one or this regular one that had been repainted...i chose red. do love the ex head though.

This one is one of the best PF I own. Love everything but why is he orange? How did that pass for production? The person in charged should be fired for letting the color go I to production. I think maybe it's a factory mistake or someone made an error and they decided to just let it go instead of making a recall which would be very costly. Maybe they thought it was close enough so just let it be. The color is way off. He needs to be red and not orange.

Hi, thought I ask on this topic as well. I'm after pics and sizes of the piece of cape that goes around darth maul mechanical legs. I bought this premium format and found this piece of cape missing. Hope someone can help so MYC can make this piece for me. Many thanks Steve

Back