SSC Cyborg Darth Maul PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered mine...FINALLY through sideshow the other day, He'll be on his way to me in June!!! :yess:

I just wish I could have gotten that Exclusive head...

maul013.jpg

maul014.jpg

I was searching through and finally found some pics that I wanted to see-- Definitely still tempting me. I might sleep on it for a few days.

He's supposed to be red in the comic obviously, but all the colors are funky since it's a..comic, I guess.

this-isnt-the-first-time-this-happened-back-6920-1330043742-84.jpg

Here's him from the Clone Wars cartoon:

maul11.jpg

636px-DarthMaulTCW-SWE.jpg

Mine just arrived yesterday and it's an awesome, awesome piece. The pics do not do it justice and it looks great next to the Talon PF. Here's to more EU statues!!!

I almost won this on ebay today for around 230 bucks! But I was unable to watch the bids last minute and lost :(

But I got killer deals on the Emperor PF, and Anakin PF. :yess:

Saw this in person today at the Albany, NY Comic Con. Also met the sculptor, Patrick Pigott.

Very impressive piece. Not something I'll buy, but it was very cool looking.

The sculptor, Patrick was one super friendly guy. Really enoyed speaking with him. He also did the Emperor P.F. he said.

Got a question to those who own the regular Cyborg Darth Maul PF. Even though the regular only comes with 1 head, is the head removable from the body like the exclusive version?

Back