SSC Cyborg Darth Maul PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're a SW purist, I'd say stay away, I got this and I freaking love it.
The new and improved lightsaber technology they used for this one warrants the price (plus how huge the statue is)!

I hope they use this saber type for all jedi/sith statues in the future.

I have zero regrets snagging this one!

They may just send you a replacement saber or have you send the whole thing back and send you a new Maul.

Or if you get really lucky they will send you a new Maul and you get to destroy the one you have :yess:

they are sending me new head and i have to destroy my old one hahaha :clap

Could not resist taking some more pics! This guy is awesome!

darth3.jpg
darth10.jpg

darth2.jpg
darth7.jpg

darth9.jpg
darth8.jpg

darth5.jpg
darth6.jpg

darth4.jpg

darth1.jpg

Really great pics! This one's not for me personally, but it looks great.

Man, they really improved that Lightsaber feature!

I got a response back about my damaged part today and I don't know if I should be worried or not

"Thank you very much for contacting the returns department with the pictures of your Darth maul Premium Format Figure. We are currently investigating our replacement stock to see if we have an acceptable exchange for you. We appreciate your patience during this process. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for us to decide the best course of action on how to fulfill your request"

There's a chance they won't have a piece to replace my damaged one? So what would happen then?

I got a response back about my damaged part today and I don't know if I should be worried or not

"Thank you very much for contacting the returns department with the pictures of your Darth maul Premium Format Figure. We are currently investigating our replacement stock to see if we have an acceptable exchange for you. We appreciate your patience during this process. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for us to decide the best course of action on how to fulfill your request"

There's a chance they won't have a piece to replace my damaged one? So what would happen then?

It may take a while but I'm sure they will replace whatever damaged part you have. A while back I needed a helmet replacement for my 1:1 vader bust because it arrived with a big scuff... it took forever because they actually had to make more, or repaint ones with defects. Let's just hope that they have whatever part you need in stock so you do not hafta wait!

Back