SSC Cyborg Darth Maul PF!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a Maul that they have to destroy for replacement from sideshow? Im looking for a replacement light saber hand Send me a PM if so.
Thanks

Does anyone have a Maul that they have to destroy for replacement from sideshow? Im looking for a replacement light saber hand Send me a PM if so.
Thanks

I've yet to hear back from sideshow regards of a replacement it's been 2 weeks. I did get the same 5-7 business day email blah blah blah. I'll contact them today when I get home from work.

I'm waiting for a replacement arm piece as well and I just got an email back from their returns department:

"Thank you very much for contacting the Returns Department. We are working on your Darth Maul Premium Format Figure replacement arm. Currently we are waiting for an additional replacement batch to arrive from the factory. As such we have added your information to a potential waitlist and we will keep you updated on the progress of this replacement. "

Who knows how much longer it'll be before we get an answer about these arm pieces finally

I'm waiting for a replacement arm piece as well and I just got an email back from their returns department:

"Thank you very much for contacting the Returns Department. We are working on your Darth Maul Premium Format Figure replacement arm. Currently we are waiting for an additional replacement batch to arrive from the factory. As such we have added your information to a potential waitlist and we will keep you updated on the progress of this replacement. "

Who knows how much longer it'll be before we get an answer about these arm pieces finally

Seems to be a shortage of lightsaber arm replacements what they said. They've put me on the list for a full replacement. You get kinda nervous when they dont say nothing for 2 weeks and are stuck with a $335 lemon.

Random pic with Maul borrowing a General Grievous PFF custom cape :)
cape.jpg

I finally got an email back from their replacement department saying that a new arm/lightsaber piece should be sent to me within the next ten days.

I also need to show them pictures of me destroying the old arm (more so than it already is I guess) otherwise I'll be charged for the piece. I wonder how I'm supposed to do that.

Number 298/500 is in the house and he is awesome. Got mine to light up pretty good after fidgeting with the connection a bit. I really love how the lightsaber turns off. Its like the light gets drained from the tip to the hilt. Very cool.
Unboxing this beast was a real chore, but when he is fully set up, its awesome. I prefer him without the cloak. Actually, I forgot to check out the cloak, only after reading the posts on here about the velco belt. I had to unbox him again and check if SS sent me the belt. Lucky all is good. One of the best statues so far this year.

Yeah..the statue is incredible, too bad they couldn't paint him the right ____ing color.

I'm probably never going to take the cloak off of mine, the look of it on him is just so appealing.

I got my replacement arm/lightsaber today and it didn't fit in the main piece. So my Sideshow returns/customer service guy told me that it has to be returned and I can just order a new one entirely if I still want it =/

Excellent work sideshow has done fixing the lightsaber 'light' issue.

I think they should offer all SSC customers who purchased the Luke Jedi PF an updated replacement lightsaber hand connection to replace the poor job it was released with.
How bout it SSC you willing to make those customers happy and send out free updated replacements?

I think they should offer all SSC customers who purchased the Luke Jedi PF an updated replacement lightsaber hand connection to replace the poor job it was released with.
How bout it SSC you willing to make those customers happy and send out free updated replacements?
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back