SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or is anyone having a hard time taking pictures of the Viper while he is still at Sideshow? My zoom just isn't strong enough.

Is it just me, or is this forum starting to lag when it comes to people posting in-hand pics of released figures right away. How many days has this figure been released, and still nothing but in-box shots. :mad:

Didn't you paint this sucker up Nathan? Make with the pics if you can.

I dunno, but I've noticed an increase in people _____ing about a lack of pics when figures haven't even been released yet. :wave :nana:

He bills today. :wink1:

Sorry, I was complaining when I saw pics of the figure in the box, so I thought folks had it already. :dunno:lol

Is it just me, or is this forum starting to lag when it comes to people posting in-hand pics of released figures right away. How many days has this figure been released, and still nothing but in-box shots. :mad:

Yeah, he hasn't been officially released yet :lol But as the others have already stated, he is charging today so hopefully we'll get shipping notices tonight and have pics by Wednesday.

I'm really curious to see how this one turned out too! I'm hoping that is chrome and that it turned out well (no flaks or chips) so we can get the go-head for it on Destro and CC.

They'll probably pull a Hawk and charge us but not ship them out for a week :tap

Joker_heath_ledger_tribute.jpg

So long as he arrives, I could care less when they charge.

I'm confused then. I keep seeing different pics of the figure in the box, but it's NOT released yet? How am I seeing pics of the figure in the box then? And, no, I'm not talking about Sideshow pics.

I'm confused then. I keep seeing different pics of the figure in the box, but it's NOT released yet? How am I seeing pics of the figure in the box then? And, no, I'm not talking about Sideshow pics.

because it is released

oviously the figure comes from China,and those pictures are from a vendor selling them in China

Well it is out in China, but it hasn't been offically released by Sideshow yet. China sometimes gets Sideshow figures early, but not too often before us in the USA. There aren't any pics of the exclusive yet though.

Back