SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, another China pre-release thing again. I wasn't paying that close of attention to the source of the pics.

Damn, that visor does look great. Can't do that with paint, unfortunately.

Here's the pics from eBay, but copied to my photobucket first.

11Dec1220Cobra.jpg

11Dec1220Cobra202.jpg

Not loving the chrome, or the extra mask peaking below the sides of the helmet. The protoype helmet/mask on the box art looked perfect to me.

Not loving the chrome, or the extra mask peaking below the sides of the helmet. The protoype helmet/mask on the box art looked perfect to me.

But it's peeking out there too. Also keep in mind, the pic you quoted is showing the head at a slightly down-looking-up perspective (you can see the bottom edge of the helmet) instead of dead on, or with the head slightly tilted forward as it is in the box shots.

Even on the original figure the faceshield was never flush with the helmt.

viper.jpg

THe jaws do extend out too far though.

I'm thinking the helmet is loose from the shield.

Other than the muddy boots, he looks great. Will grab some extra boots to paint black and some to use for Road Pig as those metal plates are perfect for him.

Yeah, the muddy boots look horrible. I'm going to have to pick up some boots to swap with this.

Back