SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Autism in this thread is legendary!!!!

Now whenever I look at my Viper I'm gonna think of a gay black fashion designer. Which was totally the persona Sideshow was going for I'm sure.

Now whenever I look at my Viper I'm gonna think of a gay black fashion designer.

I'm sorry, but the answer we were looking for was Pam Grier. :lecture

grier.jpg

Not mine. Toy Hunters fb page.

But the first production pics Ive seen of the inside.

Techincally, it IS out of the shipper... :D

Yeah. For some collectors this is as far as it goes. I, on the other hand, am not one of those collectors. I'd imagine the out of the box pics are somewhere into next week as it looks like another Sideshow knockout.

I'm canceling my SS Viper Exclusive version so that I have enough funds for the Hot Toys Special Edition War Machine. Their billing on December 27th so Vipers gotta make way. If it was the upcoming Crimson Guard exclusive I wouldn't do it but I love the more comic book accurate Black & White Armored War Machine ! Good luck to the person that gets my exclusive !

Glad to see the helmet has a chrome finish to it, both the box and figure look great. :D

I'm canceling my SS Viper Exclusive version so that I have enough funds for the Hot Toys Special Edition War Machine. Their billing on December 27th so Vipers gotta make way. If it was the upcoming Crimson Guard exclusive I wouldn't do it but I love the more comic book accurate Black & White Armored War Machine ! Good luck to the person that gets my exclusive !

Getting rid of the Viper for the MILK, I :dunno ?

Yeah. For some collectors this is as far as it goes. I, on the other hand, am not one of those collectors. I'd imagine the out of the box pics are somewhere into next week as it looks like another Sideshow knockout.

I used to be one of those collectors, now not only do I open the box, I sometimes toss them away.

Getting rid of the Viper for the MILK, I :dunno ?

:gah: Yeah, It wasn't an easy choice but I can get a Viper regular version later. The War Machine Milk however won't be so easy it will go way higher in price once it sells out . At $239.00 it's almost out of my reach already. Watch with my luck the Viper exclusive will probably be the best Joe figure to date . I'm really impressed with Hawk which came yesterday.

:gah: Yeah, It wasn't an easy choice but I can get a Viper regular version later. The War Machine Milk however won't be so easy it will go way higher in price once it sells out . At $239.00 it's almost out of my reach already. Watch with my luck the Viper exclusive will probably be the best Joe figure to date . I'm really impressed with Hawk which came yesterday.

Yea I canceled my MILK and kept the Ex on the Viper, if the MILK stays around which it is still in stock then I'll come back for a drive by. Hopefully it does but you never know. Who knows what "limited" means anymore these days. :lol

Back