SSC Cobra Viper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why are these not appearing on ebay? Not even for pre-order when all other GI joe figs are on there right now.

I don't want to use play or FP because they are way too expensive. Any one else from Europe have and plans to get hold of these and from where?

I had to make sure I wasn't going mad, so I tried again and I can get no results on ebay.co.uk for any of the Vipers. It's somehow missing from Sweetpigs shop also. The only way I could get it was to take the item number from the one you linked and get it that way. It must have something to do with the category it's listed under, the GI. Joe one.

Anyway, ordered, but more confused than ever.

Looks like he turned out even better than Hawk based on those auction pics. The Chrome visor was a great move. Now to see how the EX head came out.

Does look great. Will have to go back and get this as I had to give it the axe with so much stuff coming.

because it is released

oviously the figure comes from China,and those pictures are from a vendor selling them in China

Okay, another China pre-release thing again. I wasn't paying that close of attention to the source of the pics.

Damn, that visor does look great. Can't do that with paint, unfortunately.

Here's the pics from eBay, but copied to my photobucket first.

11Dec1220Cobra.jpg

11Dec1220Cobra202.jpg

11Dec1220Cobra203.jpg

11Dec1220Cobra2012.jpg

11Dec1220Cobra204.jpg

11Dec1220Cobra2011.jpg

Nathan, was Sideshow planning on Chroming this all along or was this a surprise to you too? And what exactly is the method they use for chroming, if you know? Seems like a lot of people might be swayed one way or the other if silver painted parts end up chromed on production figures (the Cobra Commander PF comes to mind).

a good sign for when version 1 helmeted Cobra Commander is released

Exactly. As long as this doesn't have any issues (chips, flakes, or inconsistant finish) then I fully expect both Destro and Cobra Commander to feature chromed domes.

Other than the muddy boots, he looks great. Will grab some extra boots to paint black and some to use for Road Pig as those metal plates are perfect for him.

Back