SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

I got my Commander about a week ago and still can't stop posing him. With the exception of the over sized head (which with the mask isn't a big issue), the figure is absolutely perfect. Sideshow really out did themselves on this one.
Now I have to track down a Snake Eyes.

Heres mine and my bash baroness ill add a holster and a gun later

21e6icw.jpg

Not sure about the glasses, but the head ( and likely the body) is the hot toys secret service ERT figure.

Looks really good. Didn't she have black hair in the 80's cartoon though?

Baroness has black hair. And I don't see the character running around with her tits hanging out.

Baroness has black hair. And I don't see the character running around with her tits hanging out.

:lol yeah barones got black hair and im using HT secret service ERT Shes got red hair dont know how turn it to black ? and she looks better with her titties hanging out ...ill post picture when im done with her

I wouldn't want chrome dome without gloves, that'd look dumb. I kinda like long gloves on this hooded version we got from SS, he's not really much of throwback to either the '82 or '84 version anyway. My 2 pennies.

Also the only reason that the first CCs had short gloves was that Hasbro used the sculpt for the Officer as well. The Officer pre-dates either CC because the very first chrome dome release was only available as a mail-away or a pack-in, which would've come after the initial series. Anyway, CC was always portayed as havng long gloves both on the show and in the book.

Hmm, I thought you were mistaken but after checking out Yojoe.com, turns out you're right. I was not aware of that!

Anyway, long gloves, short gloves... both look good. Now where are the SPATS!?

Cobra Commander NEEDS a throne!!!!!

MAKE IT SIDESHOW!!!!!
SDC10656.jpg

SDC10649.jpg

SDC10652.jpg

SDC10661.jpg

SDC10660.jpg

Cobra Commander NEEDS a throne!!!!!

MAKE IT SIDESHOW!!!!!
SDC10656.jpg

SDC10661.jpg

SDC10660.jpg

SDC10649.jpg

SDC10652.jpg

SDC10663.jpg

SDC10670.jpg

Last edited:

Awesome pose KD! Kind of looks like he's trapped himself in a bunker and is contemplating eating a bullet as GI Joe is bearing down on his room.

Awesome pose KD! Kind of looks like he's trapped himself in a bunker and is contemplating eating a bullet as GI Joe is bearing down on his room.

Nah, its more like he is trying to decide to eat what is under the bucket or not :yuck

But seriously, that is an awesome pose King! Who thought Cobra Commander sitting on the can would look so cool? :lol

Just a comment on cobra commander with no gloves.
This is the most retarded idea Related to the "Dear Commander" ever since stephen summers greenlit the Commander designes for his film
He wears a mask to hide his identity. the gloves serve the same purpose. without his gloves, he'd be leaving fingerprints all over everything, which would allow his identity to become known a bit easier. find a discarded gun, Pistol magazine, or something he tried to steal.
no, the man NEEDs his gloves.

CC wouldn't leave behind anything. He gets people to do his work for him.

Back