SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

I like the hooded version. Though it would have been cool if they could have included the helmeted head too. Take off the jacket, swap the heads, and you'd have a whole different CC.

Just a quick firing

dsc01046x.jpg

Is that Donald Trump?? "Youre Fired!" Literally.

Yep, its the Donald. I wanted the Dear Commander to be holding someone hostage and since I don't have the Obama figure yet, Trump had to do. He could get big bucks for Trump too right? :lol Maybe not.

Hi,

Sadly, it will not be possible for me to grab an exclusive one:(. The price in Brazil is about US$ 100,00 higher than the regular one (yeap, sadly our import taxes are already crazy, and sometimes a small diference in price becames monstrous).

Well, I would like to ask someone to post a picture of CC without the staff and with the coat (I just love the coat and will pose him with it), please (if possible, in HI-Res).

I just want to see how nice he will be (the waiting is killing me, I´ll receive mine by the end of the next week):drool.

Thanks
:rock

That pose on the last two where he's reloading the magnum is awesome, Craw!!!

Thanks for the photos. I can hardly wait to try some poses myself.

And I agree, that is an excellent pose. And I really enjoy the flowing effect on this coat. I understand why some people don't like the coat, but I really enjoy it.

I wanted to ask about your nick Mando, is it due to Star Wars, ner vod ?

My waitlist reservation was changed (and I cancelled) six times! Finally, Sideshow sidestepped me by shipping before sending the confirmation email. Sneaky buggers. Anyway, CC is on the way! Woot! And I'm poor. Boo.

My waitlist reservation was changed (and I cancelled) six times! Finally, Sideshow sidestepped me by shipping before sending the confirmation email. Sneaky buggers. Anyway, CC is on the way! Woot! And I'm poor. Boo.

But oh, is he worth it! :D

Back