SSC Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SS Cobra Commander Photo Thread

Those are pretty sweet pics, Josh. The coat doesn't look half bad, not my preferance but I certainly see why folks are keeping that look.

SDC10690.jpg

I just stuck CC head on a body I was gonna use for Bruce Wayne.

I do plan on getting CC a suit for himself though.

I just stuck CC head on a body I was gonna use for Bruce Wayne.

I do plan on getting CC a suit for himself though.

That looks like a great suit to use though. Is that a Saturday toys suit?

I've been thinking about doing the suit look too.

Dressed to kill, huh? Looks like he's about to give a speach. :)

Or bust out some wicked Gene Kelly moves while belting...

"I'm ssssssssssssinging in the rain, jussssssssst ssssssssssssssinging in the rain, what a gloriousssssssssssssssss feeling..."

Or bust out some wicked Gene Kelly moves while belting...

"I'm ssssssssssssinging in the rain, jussssssssst ssssssssssssssinging in the rain, what a gloriousssssssssssssssss feeling..."

Next time use spoiler tags! Now you've ruined a critical part of the new movie for everyone!

:lol

Next time use spoiler tags! Now you've ruined a critical part of the new movie for everyone!

:lol

Are you kidding? THAT, I'd pay to see. Although with CC's lisp, the song's duration might very well be longer than the movie. :lol

Absolutely love both these figures!!! Cant get enough of them, great to pose, pose and pose again :rock

SDC10699.jpg

I keep thinking about getting one of the resivior dogs suits for Cobra commander, as i feel his suit should look cheap.

I keep thinking about getting one of the resivior dogs suits for Cobra commander, as i feel his suit should look cheap.

I used one of those for my Tony Stark figure and the suit itself is pretty darn nice.

Back