SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cancelled my Destro 1/6 order to re-order and use the Spookyfest $20 discount but of course it wouldn't work. I can't be bothered to re-order then. Why make us excited for discounts when they don't even work?! :(

that's why you check before cancelling a current pre-order :dunno Not trying to sound like a smarta$$ but with each new code that's what I've done as I've been hoping to get a code that will work on some HT figs I have POed but still hasn't happened. And a goo general rule of thumb is that new codes usually don't work on the newest items anyway

that's why you check before cancelling a current pre-order :dunno Not trying to sound like a smarta$$ but with each new code that's what I've done as I've been hoping to get a code that will work on some HT figs I have POed but still hasn't happened. And a goo general rule of thumb is that new codes usually don't work on the newest items anyway

Good advice, thanks. :) No biggie though, they can't charge me cancellation fees as I cancelled before the 48 hour deadline. It's just crappy customer service that they only allow "certain" items to discount with the coupon but it's of course beyond my control. I have yet to re-order though but I doubt Sideshow cares. Oh well. :peace

Unless you put it on a flexi payment plan, I don't think there would have been a cancellation fee for Destro, even after 48 hours.

Or did something change at SSC?

Unless you put it on a flexi payment plan, I don't think there would have been a cancellation fee for Destro, even after 48 hours.

Or did something change at SSC?

The only lost money I've seen is when you buy something requiring a deposit.

Hey in the Catwoman description they state she includes "Two (2) pairs of black boots with buckles" so what's the difference between the two pairs? Could she possibly get the action posed ones like the Star Wars Clones get? If so lets hope they update her knees so she can have double joints for a pose like this one. batman-arkham-city-catwoman-cleavage.jpg

The second pair is a "action" set with bent toes.

The body does not have double joint elbows or knees unless it's been changed since Baroness.

I know, one could hope they provide a double joint on the knee though right? Haha
They have confirmed the "action" posed boot though?

That's the thing , It kind of seems redundant to have "action" posed boots , when the articulation on the body is very limiting you wont be able to get her in an action pose ( well not a deep stance like the photo above any way )
Shame really as I will have to body swap mine then as that's how I wish to display here in a very deep crouch type pose

I wish the sculpts are as good as Harley's, but this could be what the final product would look like and Harley IMO still has the better sculpts.

I love this photos though, and I think the snarling sculpt looks good with the goggles on.

100164-catwoman-002.jpg

100164-catwoman-003.jpg

100164-catwoman-005.jpg

I'm not a fan of the faces at all. Going to have to pass on this because of it.

Looks pretty good to me. I'll wait to judge once I get her in hand. I reordered a couple of days ago since Harley really blown me away. I hope Catwomen does the same.

I like everything about this except her overly-aggressive facial expressions; CW always struck me as using as much seduction as she did force, to get what she wanted. Otherwise this is a win, and the cat-statuette is so cute.

im definitely looking forward to this figure, the first 2 are amazing and im sure this will be too.

im getting a little impatient to see who else we get from this line. everybody seems to make catwoman, harley, joker, batman....and as much as i love them i would dearly love to see sideshow go for Robin, penguin, deathstroke and any number of others. so far so excellent from sideshow, just looking forward to some new reveals.

Back