SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't remember the companies name they deal with sideshow stuff. Their in Canada but she wont be coming with the cat statue.
I baught something from them a year ago because all the usa bodies for that caustic body were sold out.

Sideshow knows what companies get their stuff wholesale you should call or message them they can give you a list of Canadian companies. your better off getting a dealer that deals with them directly you may yet be able to get an exclusive if you ask them real nice.. good luck.

you know sideshow should do that for international customers have them buy an exclusive from a dealer that deals with them because those international cost are murder.

Shipping here from SSC is not terrible if you really want the EX. Barring that there are a few LCS' that are distributers for SSC that can get you the regular doll up here at the website price.

Yeah the EX isn't that important to me. What distributors are there up here?

I am still considering getting the cat. I skip Joker & Harley before because I think SS price is too expensive with lower quality compare to HT. I think Harley classic suit is stupid, old, out of fashion (I know it is in the comic) but I expect more on Harley (like in Arkham game). I noticed the cat also adapted a bit from the game.
Additionally, the Joker face looks kind of weird. He smiles but has very weird expression (the smiles and eyes are not synchronize somehow) , I love the Kato suit tough.
I will have the Bat for sure but Bat without cat is not too epic enough.

Re: Catwoman figure

:exactly:

I thought I was the only one that felt that.
Maybe it's the little bit of hair sticking out or the paint job, but I like the softer look on the prototype.

DSCN2016.jpg

1001641_19QolDp4_press01.jpg

That being said, I am sure I will end up getting her, I just likes the first version better.

I thinking is pretty much the same sculpt under different lighting. Only changes I see are the eyes (direction they are looking) and the few errands of hair have been removed. Other than that, I think it is the lighting that is raking the softness away. In the prototype you can see it is heavily lit when the pic was taken.

I'd love to see those too, but what I'd really love to see that probably won't happen is a 1/6 Batwoman figure.:pray:

Which Batwoman the lesbian or Kathy Kane (the original one) I personally want the original one. DCD told me they don't have any intentions in making her 1/6th scale. sideshow hasn't even done a PF of her.

tumblr_molcukZeH61rpgmu7o2_500.jpg

original

Batwoman2006.jpg

modern
Id buy a Batwoman, Batgirl, & Poison Ivy.

if they gave batwoman all her original accessories and maybe the alt costume for people who want the modern one and the head sculpt it would be the ultimate batwoman set. it would please every batwoman fan. because those who like the classic like me would keep her as such, and those who like the modern will be happy with her as well.

dc comics and warner bro's under estimate how many fans of batwoman are out there. I went as her for a convention and she has popularity I have seen a lot of cosplay for her since a lot of women think she is cool.

i'll even throw sideshow a bone here is a schematic pic.

Batwoman-Design.jpg

it's for modern but original is more simple and easier to do.

Last edited:
Would much rather see a Batgirl than a Batwoman, followed by more of Batman's rouges on this line. Two Face, Mr. Freeze.

lol of course the guys would notice that. that will happen with spandex

In some of the shots on sideshow collectible's site, she's posing with Batman in the same style as her. Are we getting a 1/6 comic based Batman then?

Back