SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the snarling sculpt looks good with the goggles on.

100164-catwoman-005.jpg

Yep, that's the best combo, definitely! :clap

These new pics look amazing.
Glad I ordered this when I did!
I hope her hand pegs and leg joints are better than Harley Quinn's!

Last edited:
Can I justify this and the PF? I think so. I love this line so far. Everyone is awesome except for Batman.... :(

This figure is looking better and better. My only thing is I haven't been collecting the Sideshow 1/6th figures but I may go for her. Might just get the women DC figures as I like Harley too and would get a Poison Ivy too. Don't really care for Sideshow's Batman so far.

Her face looks VERY different from when she was first announced. Still a great looking figure though.

This figure is looking better and better. My only thing is I haven't been collecting the Sideshow 1/6th figures but I may go for her. Might just get the women DC figures as I like Harley too and would get a Poison Ivy too. Don't really care for Sideshow's Batman so far.

There will be lots of Batmen to choose from.

Why I didn't pre order this!?!? :gah: she looks great :drool

You still can. :)

If the headsculpt had more of the Darwyn Cooke style Selina about it, I'd be all over this - in every other way, it looks great, and does tap into aspects of Cooke's design among others. She just looks a bit too hard-edged here for my liking.

Still, it's good to have this quality line of SSC's developing alongside the various movie licence stuff of Hot Toys.

Back