SSC Catwoman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Catwoman figure

The pics below are obviously inspired by Audrey Hepburn... looks great, but I can't imagine her as Catwoman

I wish the face looked more like Adam Hughes version of Catwoman. I'd buy that! :)
ART_OF_Final_Cover_by_AdamHughes.jpg

Catwoman_70_Cover_Detail_by_AdamHughes.jpg

Catwoman_Cover_74_by_AdamHughes.jpg

1800049-catwoman_83_detail_by_adamhughes.jpg

b3b34173668354032ce177b950caba44.jpg

I really like these figures a lot, very nicely done, i just wish they were more tied directly to specific comic books because for me I only collect figures based off of movies, tv shows, or comics.

So im on the fence about them. Maybe pick them up when i dont have anything else on PO.

I do like the looks of this figure but I hope the zipper can also be zipped up.

Sometimes I get tired of seeing CW letting things hang out.

Well... they couldn't make her any less attractive 'n' not-classic looking.

They should have made the collar go all the way up with the big ring on top like the illustrations.
All the same, I still plan on getting this one.

I wasn't going to get her because this line costs too much, but then I saw the $20 GETSCHOOLED coupon code worked on this and the shipping was free, so I decided I "needed" it to add to my vast Catwoman figure collection.

She's looking cool, pretty badass. The second head is cool, very expressive. Might get.. if her suit zips up (falling-out CW does get a bit played out) that'd be good. Mind you, I do still wish she had more of a wedge heel on those boots, so I can't claim to be too much a fan of "practicality" or sensible attire ;)

Ordered I like the angry face. But not sure about the SS female base body.

I wasn't going to get her because this line costs too much, but then I saw the $20 GETSCHOOLED coupon code worked on this and the shipping was free, so I decided I "needed" it to add to my vast Catwoman figure collection.

are you the guy we saw on that collector show where your collection is in both the house and completely filled the garage.

Pre-ordered with the GETSCHOOLED promo. I think she and Harley will go great together. Now we just need Poison Ivy.

And maybe Batgirl.

are you the guy we saw on that collector show where your collection is in both the house and completely filled the garage.

No, it isn't that vast.

(At least not the Catwoman part of it alone.)

No, Sideshow's line is comic inspired, but their own takes in the end.

Thanks for the info as I am interested in this line. I have never bought anything from Sideshow or Enterbay before as I heard their QC is pretty bad.

However with this comic line, I am planning to give Catwoman n Batman a shot.

Thanks for the info as I am interested in this line. I have never bought anything from Sideshow or Enterbay before as I heard their QC is pretty bad.

However with this comic line, I am planning to give Catwoman n Batman a shot.

Actually, SSC figures are very good. HT quality? Not quite, but they're working on it. I definitely wouldn't say they're "pretty bad."

Beside the crappy legs, Joker is a great figure.

In my Opinion SSC copied DCD alittle with the diamond and cat statue someone else did. She Is a cat burglar she used especially in the comics different devices to open her way to steeling stuff.
even her clawed tips were metallic this one is is black not even claws(Yawn).she did use pick locks, suction cups for scaling glass buildings,, electronic credit card devices, stethoscope(safes), a device for electronic safes, spray can for showing invisible laser alarms, so yes the modern catwoman was short changed in the accessories dept. yes the whip is a given and the diamond was a copy job and the cat idol predictable. But their was no more thought put into her.

I'm a huge Catwoman fan in fact I collect very little of her accept for what grabs my attention which is very little. so I tend to be brutally honest when it comes to her. In fact I think the takera one was almost better in some ways than either this or dcd. but no one has done a stellar catwoman in my opinion. you would have to take bits from each to make the modern catwoman but still fall short because she has no burglar tools at all from all 3 companies, im sure hot toys would totally gloss over the fact she is a CAT BURGLAR.

I don't expect the classic catwoman to have many tools because she didn't use any just wits and cunning and back then there wasn't all these crazy defenses. in fact she would have gotten a bastete statue and the diamond would be yellow a "canary diamond".

I also want to see a Poison ivy hopefully a classic one im not fond of the green skinned one and I like the leafy boots the new one is a hillbilly being all barefoot, hopefully with her Ivy Whip and grow gun maybe a seedpod baby or man eating giant flytrap. if Snake eyes can get timber her pet flytrap could totally be added.

Poison_Ivy_0006.jpg

Batgirl I know every company has this idea what she should look like but she did not have yellow in her cape, that was delibertly put in by alex ross because of his Yvonne Craig obsession and Warner bro's (lets face it to warner if it wasn't on tv or movies it didn't exist) yes tv series brought about this one but lets leave the yellow under-cape for the tv series

this is BatGirl
batgirl-barbara-gordon-2004.jpg

robin is a must and if he came with a nightwing sculpt and costume that would save everyone a lot of trouble and money. tip for SSC pick up some of the batman family comics he had some gadgets they might want to use for robin. night wing was pretty basic with his suriken and detachable bo staff that become batons.

Nightwing and the Huntress. with hiuntress think 80's the one that looks like a hooker not cute

and im sure I am the only person on SSF that would want a Batwoman figure with possibly Bat-mite as a figure with her.
tumblr_ltqkc4cSG81r4ppnko1_1280.jpg

Bat-Mite.jpg

I honestly feel with the batverse where we have seen them without cowls on there should be ether 3 headsculpts one being a removed cowl and two cowel'd or 2 sculpts one with cowel and one with cowl but changeable mouth plates.

Last edited:
Back