SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
on SSC's Facebook they have more pictures of the back, it's the same rocket and jet pack and the cloth is just white cloth no beach towel lol.

The prototype jetpack has a grappling hook instead of rocket on the top, slightly different gauntlet weaponry, different rifles, different blades on the feet.

That explains why the Kenner 12-inch Boba had the grappling hook.

boba+fett+5.jpg

If the Sideshow figures were cheap this would be a good idea.
They aren't and this whole re painted idea is cheesy.
I'm a completist but this WON'T be in my collection.

Looks nice, but I'll be skipping this one. Wouldn't fit in my collection and I don't want to repeat myself over and over again when people ask what it is.

I called this back when they released the ESB one..if there is a way to milk a figure..sideshow will find a way. This one doesn't even really need many paint apps. Should be cheaper than the first..but I bet it wont be.

Seeing as so many of you don't plan to get this, I can see it becoming a rare item, since they probably wont make as many as a normal release. But that's just my theory...

Can any of you guys make out a dent in the helmet? I knock the Supertrooper helmet had it but it's tough to see on the pic so far.

Seeing as so many of you don't plan to get this, I can see it becoming a rare item, since they probably wont make as many as a normal release. But that's just my theory...

Are you saying this with the thought in mind that it will increase in value as a result? If so: :lol

I've always been a fan of white Fett, so this is a definite buy for me.

Including the McQuarrie helmet would be cool, but his design also had a different jetpack and armor.

Great news to all customizers... Great base to make well any character! Montross from Bounty hunter, add a Ed Harris Sculpt and paint armor to a sandy/tan/broanze with blackish/brown dyed suit ya got Kal Skirata. Heck I'd pay $150 for a blank white basis.

exactly, it is a great opportunity for customizers!

SST knows what they are doing by releasing the Fett proto before the Mcquarrie concept (i wouldn't expect the helmet with this one as the concepts armor is totally different and worthy of its own release).

a small but nice change from another clone announcement.

Are you saying this with the thought in mind that it will increase in value as a result? If so: :lol

No, I'm saying since it doesn't seem like a lot of people are showing interest that there might not be many produced. Therefore it might become rare. But like I said, it is just a crazy theory I have.:dunno

That's actually very cool. Would be nice if they added the McQuarrie helmet or the beach towel/blanket as an EX. But really where the heck is Jango, Royal Guard and Senate Guard?

Back