SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett prototype armor

You gotta love the ingorant people you run into in these types of forums; I guess i can understand letting me know i made a mistake and not truely knowing the working of the Board yet. I saw the Thread of the original thread but it has nothing but nonesense. people talking about the movie and some of fig not until you go deeper into the thread you start reading about the actual Figure? Now i know how it works and thanks again LIPS*****K (lipsmack) for the great INFO... but i wanted to take the time to respond to you. then i noticed you are from Canada so your comment doesnt mean a dman thing too me... thanks for the others at least realizing im new and yes a NOOB to this Forum but not to Collecting. just becasue you collect here and there and post to this site does't make you a collector. a real collector would help out any chance they get to help people gain knowledge of an item they are looking at not get crap talked too... just cant believe some people; they have nothing better to do except TROLL sites and make dumb comments.

Oh, boy.

The Canada comment alone is enough to make my blood boil. Funny how easily guys like you get offended. You made a mistake, rook. You'd be better off saying "Doh!" and moving on. It happens.

That said, obviously you looked at the original thread LipSmack linked you to. And obviously you couldn't be bothered with READING (as a nutty Boba Fett fan, I can assure you, it's worth your time), or even just clicking the most recent page to see pics.

Let me give you a heads up (from one collector to another):

Figures are announced MANY months before they're released. In the VAST majority of the threads here, there are a great deal of pages spent discussing the prototype pics that usually accompany the announcement. Those pages usually veer off of simply talking about the figure, and go into the media that the character appears in, the company that has produced it, the price point, quality of sculpt and so on. If you have any interest in that character more than JUST the figure, those pages are really fun to participate in, and again, they're WORTHWHILE to read through if you're late to the party. There are arguments, agreements, stone-cold fights and petty back-and-forth bickering. There are also some WONDERFUL opinions shared, some RARE pics posted, and some GREAT and truly informative dialogue and discussion. You will learn about the members, their quirks, and above all, THIS COMMUNITY.

So when you come in here and kick open the door, post a new thread, and are OBVIOUSLY unwilling to do a bit of reading before you post a thread regarding a figure that has already been released and is in the process of being even MORE thoroughly discussed and photographed, you're going to rub more than a few people the wrong way. As a noob, take your lumps and move on. If you have genuine contributions to add to the discussion, any noobness will fade away quickly.

Exiting soapbox. Carry on.

tumblr_ma1sdnKAyO1rex0u1o1_500.png

EXACTLY!!!!

You gotta love the ingorant people you run into in these types of forums; I guess i can understand letting me know i made a mistake and not truely knowing the working of the Board yet. I saw the Thread of the original thread but it has nothing but nonesense. people talking about the movie and some of fig not until you go deeper into the thread you start reading about the actual Figure? Now i know how it works and thanks again LIPS*****K (lipsmack) for the great INFO... but i wanted to take the time to respond to you. then i noticed you are from Canada so your comment doesnt mean a dman thing too me... thanks for the others at least realizing im new and yes a NOOB to this Forum but not to Collecting. just becasue you collect here and there and post to this site does't make you a collector. a real collector would help out any chance they get to help people gain knowledge of an item they are looking at not get crap talked too... just cant believe some people; they have nothing better to do except TROLL sites and make dumb comments.

You say ignorant and then you say Canada doesn't matter? Check your feelings at the door next time you visit a forum. lipsmack came off as a **** but he's not wrong.

So you did see the thread before posting a new one... :lol

and I dont get what being from Canada has to do with.. but ok

You say ignorant and then you say Canada doesn't matter? Check your feelings at the door next time you visit a forum. lipsmack came off as a **** but he's not wrong.

Thank you :lol

And yeah I may have come off as an *** but it was moreso toward Fiend

Blaafhasfasdfhhasklhfasjfiha jfjajsjfashflaklsfkljasdf fjsafjasfasdlf asfasfasflasflahsf sflasf sf sfasf90asfipjasej asfijsajgfiasfla fjiasdifjaiwu890ruw49rj498iasf asipf90uwe49trjk;agfojs a9u9-w34triua fasj

just noticed this edit..:clap

Thanks. I usually set them up with a weapon holding hand, which usually happens to be the right hand. Everything else stays in the box and into storage, including the towel (thanks para, first time I've actually looked at it proper:lol). That's all I have for him now he's set the way I want.
This guy can point though:

Just ordered Proto-Boba.

1. I like that it's minimal and clean- I think he'll make a great display item by himself.
2. I love the connection to the development of the character.
3. He's unique and a talking point.
4. He looks kick ***.
5. He looks kick ***.

Back