SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome. :lol

I just want the blanket. I wish I could just buy that.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

It is awesome. I wasn't too worried initially but now I'm glad I got the EX.

Great pics Para!, He looks like he is shaking the sand out of his towel after a day on the beach...

:lol

:lol

Working on his tan, he's a bit pale.

After snagging the regular SS Fett last week, I decided to grab this guy today using the $20 off coupon code. :) Very excited to have both Fetts on display soon!

Sallah

I've been a bit worried that this figure was a waste... but seeing the in-hand pics makes me glad I kept the order. I put him and few things on flex so I'll be a month or so late, but looks like Sideshow did a great job with him and I love the towel :rock

I've been a bit worried that this figure was a waste... but seeing the in-hand pics makes me glad I kept the order. I put him and few things on flex so I'll be a month or so late, but looks like Sideshow did a great job with him and I love the towel :rock

You won't be a dissapoint..............:lecture

he's frickin bad *** with very little futzing.

You're gonna love him, J! After stripping him down and adding some bulk to certain parts of the body then redressing and futzing I was so pleased that I re-worked my first Boba release. They look great next to each other. Bespin Han is also on that shelf. :D

You're gonna love him, J! After stripping him down and adding some bulk to certain parts of the body then redressing and futzing I was so pleased that I re-worked my first Boba release. They look great next to each other. Bespin Han is also on that shelf. :D

Lets see some pics Bucko!!! :lol

I only have a handful of 1/6, but after getting Wolffe I put Fett on Flexpay and will have him early April. It's good to hear so many positives about him, I'm looking forward to this version arriving and hopefully the inevitable Holiday Fett this year!

Here is mine.

image.jpg

I came here looking for the push to buy or the recommendation against..and it looks like I'm about to place an order. Great pics guys!

Excellent display, FLOSI. :rock

Is Hans outfit the stock Bespin stuff from the Sideshow figure? I'm assuming its in an HT body, and I kniw the custom head. I need to pick up one of those SSC Bespin figures for the outfit. I'm anticipating the Hoth figure so I can use the Ex head for it

One thing though, from this distance it look like Han doesn't have any eyebrows.

Excellent display, FLOSI. :rock

Is Hans outfit the stock Bespin stuff from the Sideshow figure? I'm assuming its in an HT body, and I kniw the custom head. I need to pick up one of those SSC Bespin figures for the outfit. I'm anticipating the Hoth figure so I can use the Ex head for it

One thing though, from this distance it look like Han doesn't have any eyebrows.

Yeah, Skiman tends to do his eyebrows very light anyway, then this pic just distorts it all the more.

Yeah, that's all SS Bespin Han. The jacket is badly tailored but with some futzing it looks okay. And yeah, NS TT.

Finally snapped and ordered this. Just way too cool to pass up. Something so striking about the pure white armor on Boba. Got the EX for the dang towel!

Back