SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
743pv7l.jpg

Bastards one and all.
:lol

Re: Boba Fett prototype armor

Go ask in the thread thats been active for months with people discussing the figure ... :cuckoo:

Nice way to make a new member feel welcome. That was his first post and maybe doesn't know the workings of the board yet. Cut hin some slack. Sheesh.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Nice way to make a new member feel welcome. That was his first post and maybe doesn't know the workings of the board yet. Cut hin some slack. Sheesh.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Come one, cutting down the noobs is fun. grabbing my tomatoes

lol I agree with Rubio. I guess the exclusive Beach towel drove everyone off the deep end.

lol I agree with Rubio. I guess the exclusive Beach towel drove everyone off the deep end.

I knew I was getting this figure as I'm a Fett nut, but the beach towel was a nice throwback to the true fans who appreciate the history and evolution of Fett as a character.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the importance of having a complete set of Boba Fett figures to display and the towel makes sense. I don't see how this is a better figure than the ESB version though.... people seem to be raving about this like sideshow went back to the drawing boards and released an entirely new figure...

If they decide to continue using these parts to make a ROTJ version or Jango Fett I hope they at least have the decency to give us a Clone Trooper HT body underneath rather than this Prometheus monstrosity.

I am really feeling this release and want to order one... But I am hoping SS puts a coupon up for Saint Patrick's Day. Anybody know if they did that in years past?

Sallah

I think the best way to describe this figure is 'Classy' there's something about it

I really like the figure, too, but how have they upped their game?

It's 99% the same figure as the first release.

Interested in your opinion.

It is, and I'm not trying to claim this as being some ground breaking release but the overall quality is just very, very good. This, Vader and Malgus have all been well made releases. If you go back to last year with Bossk and the Snowtrooper you can really see the rise in quality overall.

I think the Pro they use works great, though the arms could be just a touch longer. I stripped mine down and added a little bulk around the waist and at the shoulders (traps) and upper chest to fill out the armor a bit. I then tightened that up at the back with the screws.

78A4175E-8ED2-4EF4-A73B-8596FBCCA548_zpsxb0pvrvu.jpg

It is, and I'm not trying to claim this as being some ground breaking release but the overall quality is just very, very good. This, Vader and Malgus have all been well made releases. If you go back to last year with Bossk and the Snowtrooper you can really see the rise in quality overall.

I think the Pro they use works great, though the arms could be just a touch longer. I stripped mine down and added a little bulk around the waist and at the shoulders (traps) and upper chest to fill out the armor a bit. I then tightened that up at the back with the screws.

78A4175E-8ED2-4EF4-A73B-8596FBCCA548_zpsxb0pvrvu.jpg
Looks great Flosi, especially the bulk up at the waist, must put that on my to do list.

I love the ROTJ looking left gauntlet. I also love the belt pouches that are made of the faux white leather instead of just being sculpted.

Anyone else find it weird that all the dents and dings are gone with the exception of the three little dents on the crotch armor?

New member or not

this: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...creen-Test-Prototype-Armor-Sixth-Scale-Figure!!

has been on the front page for at least the last month... its not hard to miss

You gotta love the ingorant people you run into in these types of forums; I guess i can understand letting me know i made a mistake and not truely knowing the working of the Board yet. I saw the Thread of the original thread but it has nothing but nonesense. people talking about the movie and some of fig not until you go deeper into the thread you start reading about the actual Figure? Now i know how it works and thanks again LIPS*****K (lipsmack) for the great INFO... but i wanted to take the time to respond to you. then i noticed you are from Canada so your comment doesnt mean a dman thing too me... thanks for the others at least realizing im new and yes a NOOB to this Forum but not to Collecting. just becasue you collect here and there and post to this site does't make you a collector. a real collector would help out any chance they get to help people gain knowledge of an item they are looking at not get crap talked too... just cant believe some people; they have nothing better to do except TROLL sites and make dumb comments.

Back