SSC Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype Armor Sixth Scale Figure!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going beach towel at the moment... That was a big selling point for me.

So can his chest armor be tightened at the back?

If you undo the screw on the back, you can pull the "leather" bib tighter. The velcro isn't tight enough, same as previous Boba, I just used a little swatch of paper tape to keep it closed before reclosing the screw, so as not to damage anything.

I just noticed that the barrel of the gun is a lightsaber. It's either vVader or Lukes, I can't be sure.

It's Luke's. The base gun is an Uzi. There's also a compass on the inner left side of the barrell. Found parts FTW!

Sideshow really did a nice job with the blasters.

Similarly, if you look at Fett's ESB rifle, he's got a Heiland flashtube crammed into the tip.

Here's Steve Sansweet with the prototype gun.

62EE2949-1EA4-4B29-8B1F-7631A3898284-822-000000A6368ED6B0_zpsde066469.jpg

069499D2-C71A-4CE5-84B8-5F0DC2E4AA87-822-000000A61F8396B7_zpseb0e7fc5.jpg

Boba Fett prototype armor

Blaafhasfasdfhhasklhfasjfiha jfjajsjfashflaklsfkljasdf fjsafjasfasdlf asfasfasflasflahsf sflasf sf sfasf90asfipjasej asfijsajgfiasfla fjiasdifjaiwu890ruw49rj498iasf asipf90uwe49trjk;agfojs a9u9-w34triua fasj

Last edited:
Re: Boba Fett prototype armor

Just friendly advice, before you start a thread you should look to see if there is one for that figure already. This has one with numerous pics and lots of discussion.:) From what I can tell from pics it looks like all of them have that mark on the helmet.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Re: Boba Fett prototype armor

A mod needs to lock up this thread or move it to the already existing thread.

Back