Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

No, but Alex has basically said that's how the run came out, so that's the production piece. Not that it was supposed to be that way, just that it's the way it is.

Gotcha. I can't wait to see this in person

I was so disappointed when my one didn't show up today. The hassle I've been through to get this, that sums it up

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Infact, the initial pics on the sideshow website showed sag-less armpits and a perfectly fitted suit

enaguzat.jpg

uhyhasez.jpg

However, after the production run had been released with more and more people complaining abt the sagging, sideshow then changed their pics :horror

rama3use.jpg

ymuge7a2.jpg

As the majority have already said, if your really wanting that fitted look around the body of Batman, notably around the pit areas, then it's something that your gonna have to give a go yourself :(

There are plenty of us who have indeed attempted this fix with pretty much a 100% success rate plus there are very good detailed reviews on how to acheive this fix.

Only problems I ran I to was really peeling off the suit to enable me to get the glue into the out areas. This can be quite tricky depending on how much glue the factory have used. Be patient at all times and also be careful not to rip the suit as your peeling it off around the edges.

There really isn't much point debating as to why sideshow couldn't do this exact fix themselves, especially as the pics of the prototype, which made us order this epic piece in the first place, had promised us a fitted suit :(

I only have a few pics showing my attempted fix. I could've done it much better had I been given the chance to do it again but it's a major improvement on the way it was :)

yveratyr.jpg

erunasem.jpg

8a5y3udy.jpg

4asahata.jpg

ujapumeb.jpg

I actually decided to join the little niche that did the Surgery this weekend. It's pretty simple. Just take it slow and think ahead and don't rush. He went from being an great statue to being a perfect statue.

BatsaftersurgerySM.jpg

Wow andy and josh. I was a believer in the fact that it didn't mean much and didn't add anything to the statue. But seeing those comparison armpit pics... It is a major difference. Touché

Hi to all again

It looks best fixed, but I am very scared to doing this cause I am not a good customer, sincerely

I am dissapointed with Sideshow, to not give us perfect figure but....

Hi to all again

It looks best fixed, but I am very scared to doing this cause I am not a good customer, sincerely

I am dissapointed with Sideshow, to not give us perfect figure but....

It's not too difficult if you prepare ahead of time. I had not done anything like it before, and have successfully done the "surgery" twice.

Just got him today and wow, what an amazing piece! Instantly my favorite statue right out of the box.

edit_zps607a236d.jpg

Got mine yesterday.
AWESOME STATUE!!

Initially a bit worried about the center of balance, but what a beauty.

I was literally reduced to a Hodor like simpleton who would just sit there an point saying "Batman.......batman" before dancing around the room singing "Da na na na na na na......BATMAN!"

Apologies to my family who had to witness that.

Back