Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

It can also upset the symbol. I prefer it straight but if you can fix the pit and make the symbol straight then perfect.

Yes, it's one of the things to watch for when fixing the pits. I make a note of it in my "how to" video.

Wow, you are in a different league of your own Andy :clap

:lol thanks Pau :1-1:

I noticed you have the 'fix' on the Batman armpit

I see what people mean about the extra definition

That's right buddy, thanks to some brilliant video tutorials from our fellow collectors, I was able to have a go myself and low and behold it worked a charm :)

My one is coming tomorrow. Got confirmation today so I'm happy :)

Now I'm waiting & ready to do that pit fix

I've not known anyone to botch the pit fix yet, so take some comfort in that.

One suggestion I would make is to practice how you would hold the fabric in place while the fabritac dries. I used two tools, one to tuck deep in the pit and another to press between the pec and the arm, i.e. pressure all along the crease.

Hope you haven't jinxed me :(

:lol

Use a glue syringe to apply the glue...I found that much easier.

The toughest part is peeling up the fabric initially. I've done it twice. First time was dead easy, second time was much tougher because they slopped on the glue in the factory.

Use a glue syringe to apply the glue...I found that much easier.

The toughest part is peeling up the fabric initially. I've done it twice. First time was dead easy, second time was much tougher because they slopped on the glue in the factory.

Thanks Bmutha. I'll have to get one

I'll do the fix when I've got plenty of time & the kids are in bed :)

Well my Batman was due today but the delivery men still haven't shown up & it nearly 8pm now

Looks like my wait for Batman goes on :monkey2

Hi friends

I am from Europe and I am waiting for mine batman pf this month, Sideshow fixed the problem with the pits? Or still happen?

Regards

Hi friends

I am from Europe and I am waiting for mine batman pf this month, Sideshow fixed the problem with the pits? Or still happen?

Regards

You will still likely have a bit of a saggy pit. It looks better in person than pictures rest assured.

Hi again

At this time, there are not fix totally this? Or they fix only putting it, bit well?

I have see some videos in youtube fixing them by Bmutha and Roberto, Sideshow will fix the figure like this collectors?

Hi again

At this time, there are not fix totally this? Or they fix only putting it, bit well?

I have see some videos in youtube making fix by Bmutha and Roberto, Sideshow will fix the figure like this?

No. SSC will not fix the pits. That is up to the collector to do so if they wish. Some people have a problem with them, some do not. However, SSC has already updated the pics of the PF on their website to include the pits as they are. That means that the pits will need to be tightened up by you if you have an issue with them.

No. SSC will not fix the pits. That is up to the collector to do so if they wish. Some people have a problem with them, some do not. However, SSC has already updated the pics of the PF on their website to include the pits as they are. That means that the pits will need to be tightened up by you if you have an issue with them.

Never knew that. So SS are saying that's how there meant to be then. I better go buy some Fabri-Tac tomorrow then ready to to fix my one then

Back