Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

you a braver man than me when using that glass, and I agree the cape has too much blue. I know someone local here who is a great customizer, im having him fix up the cape for me by painting it more black and getting rid of most of the blue.

Cool!

I'm a gunpla modeler so I'll do it myself since I got all the tools I need.

Thanks, guys! I've been patient the last few years to start my 1/4 display with accompanying prints. With the arrival of Batman to go with Joker and a few more on pre-order, my days of lurking on here can actually turn into posting items I own! :)

Some nice pics, fellas. I've got some Batman art prints from Perez and Zeck on the walls in the master bathroom. I might have to move one or two near by Bat PF display.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Got my EX wait list conversion today (got on wait list on the 21st) and THANK GOD someone cancelled or couldn't pay. I love this statue! I got #0068/2000 and everything arrived in perfect condition--except for the armpits. However, I'm honestly not bothered enough by them to try a fix myself. No cracks, paint blemishes, or broken pieces even though the box was banged to **** when it arrived. The box is absolutely massive--almost as big as the box my set of seven Hall of Armor displays came in--so I think UPS really had to put some effort into throwing the box around. The brown shipper had a couple big tears and dents that luckily didn't make it all the way through to the beautiful box inside.

I haven't finished my new displays so I put him on top of a detolf until his permanent spot is ready this weekend. I just couldn't leave him in the box. Here's a quick pic.

py2u2y2u.jpg

I'm glad I got the chance to get this statue. It's going to look even more amazing when paired with Superman and Wonder Woman.

My shipper had a few holes, and the artbox had some boxing around one corner... I am amazed that it came in such good condition. After all it shipped on Friday from California and was here in Toronto by Monday afternoon. Honestly, I am just like everyone else who converted... I have to thank the person who cancelled their order because he is just fantastic.

My shipper had a few holes, and the artbox had some boxing around one corner... I am amazed that it came in such good condition. After all it shipped on Friday from California and was here in Toronto by Monday afternoon. Honestly, I am just like everyone else who converted... I have to thank the person who cancelled their order because he is just fantastic.

Congrats man! And I know how much you wanted this bad boy and what you had to sacrifice in order to come back full circle. I didn't realize you were from the same place. Whereabouts are ya. I'm in Scarborough myself

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

Congrats man! And I know how much you wanted this bad boy and what you had to sacrifice in order to come back full circle. I didn't realize you were from the same place. Whereabouts are ya. I'm in Scarborough myself

In the end this is an early Fathers Day and BDay present from the Family...lol, but it is funny because my little guy was trying desperately to try to convince me to reorder the Superman PF... But this is the last piece for me.... At least for the foreseeable future. I need to refocus the old pocket book a bit...lol. Honestly though it kind of feels like that's how it should be in the end. After all, I am personally responsible for more then 100 pages of post in this thread ...lol, and fod knows how many along with my fellow Batman Freaks.... Kind of feel like we should get shirts made. I don't know how many pages of this trip were just Ondi, BCC, and Kinger and I just having a LARK...lol.

Thanks for the good wishes Jedi... As for whee I am ... Say Toronto, but I am up in Aurora....lol

#237 arrived yesterday but there was a crack in the cape...a big one too. Waiting for SSC to respond. The long-eared head is better looking so this might be a long time for the long-eared. The armpit issue is not that bad but the tilted issue is quite disturbing...:(

Mine actually had a hole in the styrofoam itself so that was a bit scary. Luckily no impact on the statue though.

In the end this is an early Fathers Day and BDay present from the Family...lol, but it is funny because my little guy was trying desperately to try to convince me to reorder the Superman PF... But this is the last piece for me.... At least for the foreseeable future. I need to refocus the old pocket book a bit...lol. Honestly though it kind of feels like that's how it should be in the end. After all, I am personally responsible for more then 100 pages of post in this thread ...lol, and fod knows how many along with my fellow Batman Freaks.... Kind of feel like we should get shirts made. I don't know how many pages of this trip were just Ondi, BCC, and Kinger and I just having a LARK...lol.

Thanks for the good wishes Jedi... As for whee I am ... Say Toronto, but I am up in Aurora....lol

Dont worry man. Take your time with the collections. Listen to your boy though, he's a smart kid ;). And THEN end it. I recently moved to Markham after I got married but all my shipments still go to my dads house in the heart of Scarborough. Lol you arent kidding. Like I started following the Batman PF thread after i ordered him but you guys were already well known to me. I wouldn't mind a shirt either lol it'd be cool

Just seeing if anyone's wait list after January 21st has converted yet?

Mine was at the 22nd. Just waiting for FedEx to deliver. Torn between wanting the delivery person to gun it so I can get it before I have to head out vs. driving very slow and carefully so they won't damage the piece. :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You Placed on the 22nd? when did you convert?

Back