Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Man that's a lot of convertions, guess lots of peeps canceled cause of the issues, but also as expected there are tons of new collectors standing by to pick up the slack, whatever statement was trying to be made will be completely overlooked.

Man that's a lot of convertions, guess lots of peeps canceled cause of the issues, but also as expected there are tons of new collectors standing by to pick up the slack, whatever statement was trying to be made will be completely overlooked.

This thing was pending release for a long damn time. Lots of peoples situations will change in that time, Were barely a month past Christmas, other orders, pit gate, lots of reasons people would now cancel.

But it does seem like they should have had a bigger WL way back when. To have blown through it already when they havent even fully shipped it yet...

Also we all know they send back out returns.

What I find baffling are the WL that convert nowhere near shipping. Are people canceling and losing their deposits or dropping the ball on their flex pays that often? If so, thats alot of free money SS is making.

there can never be enough photos of the Bat :p

1_zps6e8f53c5.jpg

2_zpsb38e4079.jpg

3_zps619e8625.jpg

4_zpsb7d5c4c1.jpg

5_zps0ac94c84.jpg

6_zps4340ccf4.jpg

7_zps4fc2cba3.jpg

8_zps9a8b74d0.jpg

I wonder if the lean/wobble that was shown in some of the videos has scared some collectors off??n I know that in one or two of the videos it was mentioned heavily as a concern. Actually, to the guys here, I am a Dad with small bouncy kids and small bouncy pets, if I pick this up in the future would them simply moving about cause this to go down?????

This thing was pending release for a long damn time. Lots of peoples situations will change in that time, Were barely a month past Christmas, other orders, pit gate, lots of reasons people would now cancel.

But it does seem like they should have had a bigger WL way back when. To have blown through it already when they havent even fully shipped it yet...

Also we all know they send back out returns.

What I find baffling are the WL that convert nowhere near shipping. Are people canceling and losing their deposits or dropping the ball on their flex pays that often? If so, thats alot of free money SS is making.

Some people do really have life problems, unplanned emergencies, etc. But I can assume that the majority are just buying whatever SSC puts out without thinking responsibly. In amazed to see some people in every single thread buying EVERYTHING but then saying: "I had to sell this to afford that" "gotta wait for payday so that I can get it" or the typical "it goes on storage until I can find a place to display them". I blows my mind to think that my Collectibles will be confined in an storage room, inside a box for whatever time period. That, to me, is not a way to collect. Get a place first! Priorities ppl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the lean/wobble that was shown in some of the videos has scared some collectors off??n I know that in one or two of the videos it was mentioned heavily as a concern. Actually, to the guys here, I am a Dad with small bouncy kids and small bouncy pets, if I pick this up in the future would them simply moving about cause this to go down?????

Unless they actually run into it, no.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Would them moving around cause this to go down. So plain.

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

I would use cardboard or those little felt pads to give it more stability.

I picked up a bunch of the small felt pads from Lowes, the ones you can use on furniture. It comes with a whole bunch of different sizes and even some that you can cut to pit whatever you need.

Some people do really have life problems, unplanned emergencies, etc. But I can assume that the majority are just buying whatever SSC puts out without thinking responsibly. In amazed to see some people in every single thread buying EVERYTHING but then saying: "I had to sell this to afford that" "gotta wait for payday so that I can get it" or the typical "it goes on storage until I can find a place to display them". I blows my mind to think that my Collectibles will be confined in an storage room, inside a box for whatever time period. That, to me, is not a way to collect. Get a place first! Priorities ppl!

I totally agree, but I also think that alot of people on this forum that claim not to have room to display them or need the money to afford a bill are flippers ...... If i know someone bought an EX with the intention of gouging me.... I am not paying their premium. I would rather buy it at my LCS or an online store at a bigger fee than give it to someone fronting they are a collector. That is why dispite a few sellers on this forums prices being decent I will not buy from them.

I totally agree, but I also think that alot of people on this forum that claim not to have room to display them or need the money to afford a bill are flippers ...... If i know someone bought an EX with the intention of gouging me.... I am not paying their premium. I would rather buy it at my LCS or an online store at a bigger fee than give it to someone fronting they are a collector. That is why dispite a few sellers on this forums prices being decent I will not buy from them.

:exactly: Why save money when I can pay more :lecture

I agree some are not collecters but flippers but you also have the other side like myself. I started collecting from Sideshow when they started selling the Hot Toys Christor Reeve ex. Since the I really fell in love with their PF line. I plan on selling all the Hot toys figures I bought. I don't consider myself a flipper just someone who is taking his collection in another direction. Except for the prototype Bobba Fett figure. I gotta have my Fett lol.

I think it depends on where they placed the 4 rubber bumpers. If you got lucky and they placed one just under the heavy part, I think you had little to no wobble. For mine, the heaviest part of the statue had no bumper, but it was easily corrected with the addition of felt pads.

I agree some are not collecters but flippers but you also have the other side like myself. I started collecting from Sideshow when they started selling the Hot Toys Christor Reeve ex. Since the I really fell in love with their PF line. I plan on selling all the Hot toys figures I bought. I don't consider myself a flipper just someone who is taking his collection in another direction. Except for the prototype Bobba Fett figure. I gotta have my Fett lol.

You can be a collector and a flipper. When I was more heavily into collecting comics my mantra was "buy two, one to keep, one to sell". What people buy and sell isn't a concern to me.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Back