Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

when you ordered the regular batman pf, batman become defenseless(no batarang).
when batman is defenseless, his enemy, the joker, took over sideshow.
when the joker took over sideshow, we all get the joker card.
when we all get the joker card, we smile more often.
when we smile more often, sideshow went out of business.
so don't order the regular, order the ex.

-a batman parody of DirectTV

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Man, as an owner of the 1/4 HT bats, I can say that the Comic PF makes him look like a school girl...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That bad? From the foto they both look good and similar in size.

Oh my GOD! Can they hurry up already and deliver your statues I'm anxious for you guys :impatient:

I was driving home today and some jerk texting on his phone almost hit me! I think he was you because he flipped me the bird and said
"Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na... BATMAN!"

Ha ha hope you enjoy him fellow Canadian!

Some paint issue's on the face and base but still impressive statue
bat pits not that bad in person. Atleast the bat symbol came raised than
The norm, which i prefer some crappy phone pics

Sweet setup man. anymore pics if the whole area?

I was driving home today and some jerk texting on his phone almost hit me! I think he was you because he flipped me the bird and said
"Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na... BATMAN!"

Ha ha hope you enjoy him fellow Canadian!

Lmao oh man. Thanks man and damn I can't STOP staring at this guy. It feels so surreal like its a dream.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1390277644479.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1390277644479.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 392

I changed it to the Canale head for now because I moved Vader to be above him. Doesn't look as epic with the Andy B sculpt on the bottom
ju5uze8y.jpg

Thanks Amazen glad you like it quick pic for you

Nice collection my good man! I just moved into a new home with a room about that size so I'm trying to get a feel for what might work as far as a
layout goes. What kind of shelves did you use?

Nice collection my good man! I just moved into a new home with a room about that size so I'm trying to get a feel for what might work as far as a
layout goes. What kind of shelves did you use?

Thanks bud congrats on the move space is a must and ikea will be your
new best friend :) display is mixed with besta's and pax wardrobe

I changed it to the Canale head for now because I moved Vader to be above him. Doesn't look as epic with the Andy B sculpt on the bottom
ju5uze8y.jpg

Agreed if you display from the front (so the epic base is square on and you can see the batarang), Andy's portrait is the way to go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

it's weird how the sculpt on the 1:1 Bat looks fine to me but I hate the PF headsculpt and it's pretty much the same thing.

the head with long ear is kinda weird on PF the bust one is good, especially if you look from the bottom part. looks mumbling ..
I love the finch sculpt most.

I did indeed Rob...you can't really get away with using the thread technique on the right hand side without it being visible. The left hand is perfect due to the cape covering the view of the thread...

u6e7y2ag.jpg

4u2avuta.jpg

How were you able to adjust the fabric? Is it difficult?

Official Sideshow Batman PF

How were you able to adjust the fabric? Is it difficult?

Firstly, make sure that the thread you are using is a lightish grey, similar to that of Batmans uniform. As you can see from my pic, the thread is hardly noticeable unless you literally put your nose upto his pits! :lol You then simply line-up the thread against the left hand shoulder seam and the adjusting is done by how tightly you tie it. With mine, I tightened it until the sagging became less noticeable but allowed for some give otherwise in time it may cause the seam to possibly split. Hope that helps a little :)

7y4ajyza.jpg

yze6ezeg.jpg

adu2ebyj.jpg

Ugh...

Got word from SS that they will not be sending me a replacement body for the one I received that had a stain on the costume. They didn't feel like anything they had would be "a significant improvement". Pretty irritated over this one.

Back