Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

to all you getting replacement heads - did you use the online exchange form on SS page where you attach a file? For somereason SS couldnt see my pic and send a new one, but now i dont get a respond..

just got mine. you guys think i should complain on these paint scrapes on his head or is this normal?

The nose alone on the AB sculpt is grounds for a replacement for sure.... and I hate to raist this ... but are those cracks on the cape near where the head meets the cape???

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Sorry to hear that Hemooo! There has been quite a few with scratches on the faces lately but it's good to know that they are replacing them. The waiting sucks though. My PF arrives Monday and I'm sending positive vibes that all is good with it.

yeah hope the new ones will be in better condition. The wait is almost over, I'm corssing my fingers for you to get a perfect one, here are few more pics to get you more excited :)

BeDRsTQ.jpg

vJ4JTos.jpg

9FhDBf8.jpg

lpzoPnI.jpg

The nose alone on the AB sculpt is grounds for a replacement for sure.... and I hate to raist this ... but are those cracks on the cape near where the head meets the cape???

nope...they are shadows of the cape ridges. makes them look like cracks when using flash to take the pic.

Great pic! The only bad thing is this does make the Green Lantern Premium Format Figure's size issue more apparent (although it is still a cool looking statue).

Damn fine pics Hemooo.

thanks guys, it's a damn fine statue! can't imagine how epic this and superman will look together.

Great pic! The only bad thing is this does make the Green Lantern Premium Format Figure's size issue more apparent (although it is still a cool looking statue).

thanks! while agree that GL is smaller than batman, it's not as bad as it look in the pic. keep in mind that GL is placed behind bat and leaning forward :)

yeah hope the new ones will be in better condition. The wait is almost over, I'm corssing my fingers for you to get a perfect one, here are few more pics to get you more excited :)

BeDRsTQ.jpg

vJ4JTos.jpg

9FhDBf8.jpg

lpzoPnI.jpg

Appreciate that! Keep sending the positive energy! :lol I actually am excited for this! Love the AB head!
BTW Great pics and setup! :clap

Just opened mine.... cape completely destroyed :(

Just contacted Sideshow, I won't hold my breath I'll hear back anytime soon though

Just contacted Sideshow, I won't hold my breath I'll hear back anytime soon though

Make sure you phone and speak with someone. Get your pics in right away. After that, it'll take a few days for a returns agent to get back to you.

damn, that is a complete bummer. sorry man, hope they get a replacement asap. this thing is so awesome so hope you get ur complete bats soon!

I posted a pic back where GL is properly displayed. Here he is at a **** angle and behind batman. In person they look fine together.

I asked this a few pages back but never heard a response....has anyone heard if they will replace a body if the Batsuit fabric has a flaw? Everything else on mine is perfect but it has a snag in the material above chest and below the neckline. Cant see it when the cape is on so not a big deal for display but its there and it bothers me....thanks for any information you could give me....

I posted a pic back where GL is properly displayed. Here he is at a **** angle and behind batman. In person they look fine together.

+1
the main reason I choose this angle because I wanted all the characters looking at the same direction.

Sorry to hear this. Hope SS will replace it for u. I think u r the second that had received the cape damaged, and the other guy with the damaged cape comes from Europe too. I wait mine next Friday and I live in Europe (Cyprus) . Hope I get it in one piece :pray:

I received mine three days ago, but I've been swamped with work and haven't got around to unboxing it until today.

Since we still haven't got a Catwoman PF, here he is alongside my Catcat PF.

h68m.jpg

That pic was fresh out of the box. I then futzed with it a bit and managed to make the armpit look somewhat better. Still not snug, but did away with much of that pleat. Not that I really minded it that much - this statue is so huge and imposing that its sheer presence is enough to wow me, and I somehow see the armpit thing as something Alex Ross drew anyway. :p

In fact, its biggest flaw is the way it outshines 90% of my other statues. It really is a beast. This is how he looks on this Besta part of my collection.

6w01.jpg

By the way, first thing I did after inserting the body into the base was sticking four of these under the side, and it's now as steady as it should have been in the first place. What's with that, Sideshow?!

Anyway, I love this statue, warts and all.

I received mine three days ago, but I've been swamped with work and haven't got around to unboxing it until today.

Since we still haven't got a Catwoman PF, here he is alongside my Catcat PF.

h68m.jpg

I love it! The dynamic duo out on patrol. Epic.

Back