Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I really liked the long eared head at first, but im not taking to the sculpt and the nose area to well, i think i like the ex head better now, if only it had long ears!

Got my Batman open and set up... Looking good so far... Quick question....

Does the right arm (Ex Hand side)on your move at all?? Mine moves at the shoulder (can lift it a little bit from the body) Like it was not glued 100% I can't feel and breakage in the cloth.. Not a big deal but sort of a big deal if I ever want to resell (plus lets face it who want a broken /unglued arm that may only be held together by the cloth). To those that have it please see if yours has any movement.

Mine has no movement at all. It's all solid.

11970469374_d1005966be_z.jpg

What's Bat looking at?! :lol

Head/hands/arms and torso on GL all look pretty comparable to Bats. I really think its the lean that causes all the scale issues.

Ok, Late to the party but here's mine. There is a little spare fabric near the pec area but nothing to fuss about. I'm very happy with mine!

IMG_2728_zps57183967.jpg

IMG_2729_zps0baf5818.jpg

Just deconstructed mine. Bringing it back home to share a place of honor with Joker and Poison Ivy. Will post pics soon.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Got mine today, # 525. Beautiful statue! The head portrait with the long ears has the yellow blemishes on his face and chin. I contacted SS.

Otherwise, VERY happy with this piece. One of my favorites for sure!!

u5y6eta9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Got mine today, # 525. Beautiful statue! The head portrait with the long ears has the yellow blemishes on his face and chin. I contacted SS.

Otherwise, VERY happy with this piece. One of my favorites for sure!!

u5y6eta9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Nice Agent!

Back