Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

After watching Bruce's Video (great vid mate!) , does anyone think Sideshow might go for the old shake and bake and issue the Blue version?

They did make a billion of these after all. Might be a good way of fixing the suit at the same time...

Should've worn some pants when you're reviewing Batman. At least wear a three piece suit.

If they will do a blue version, it should be a Neal Adam's Batman...

Batman_Illustrated_by_Neal_Adams_Vol_1_(Collected).jpg

Just recieved mine yesterday and put it together last night. While i love it, it really is very unstable. The slightest nudge and it topples to the right off the felt base protectors.
And my regular head had paint scuffs/ chips on his chin and neck, grrr.

Thanks for watching mate!

Anytime, dude. Your vids are always fun to watch...very informative and detailed, but best of all, funny. I may have missed it, but what material is the chest logo made from? I read somewhere that it's kinda like a rubbery material. True? If it is then it's better than cloth material.

Incredibly surprised to come home and see a giant SS box sitting on my porch. While for years I have written it might be nice if they "could" leave them at your doorstep its incredibly scary to come home and see a $400 item in a giant box sitting there for all your neighbors to see. Now I know I don't want that.

Oh well, time to open him up.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

ytaga6e8.jpg

Just popped a clear rubber band around Bats' arm. I dunno if there is much of a difference. The risk of the bad sticking the the suit is a worry too perhaps.

Incredibly surprised to come home and see a giant SS box sitting on my porch. While for years I have written it might be nice if they "could" leave them at your doorstep its incredibly scary to come home and see a $400 item in a giant box sitting there for all your neighbors to see. Now I know I don't want that.

Oh well, time to open him up.

I came home at 23:30 once to a £900 Laz-y-boy recliner on my doorstep in the rain on Bonfire night.
It had been there all day :horror
Bloody couriers :slap

Back