Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

aqw6.jpg

ypkc.jpg

4i76.jpg

5joo.jpg

And also watch out for this when you open your boxes, I was lucky the base didn't fall out as I moved the styrofoam around
ojc6.jpg

The armpit is definitely an issue. But compared to how everything else about the statue turned out, I don't mind it much. You'll all see how awesome it is when you get yours, unless you get a broken one or something lol.

I feel sorry for the CS reps on this one. Gotta be tough taking the flak for the managers dropping the ball on QC.

Mine will be here tomorrow. I'm pretty hopeful based on the last pics. And if it bugs me too much I'm sure I can sell it for more than I paid on the aftermarket.

I think he looks great. Cant wait to see him in person.

Was the box HUGE!!!!

Next to a christmas tree and a couch. The box was ridiculous. I could probably pack my 1 year old nephew in there lol
pgh4.jpg

Take out your Christmas tree Oeren! It's January 9th! :nana:

Don't know what to say cause everybody is just cheering up about the release and accept the situation:) Can someone explain to me why does somebody so happy to get a notification of a defect statue's shipment? You payed $400 for it and deserve as close as which had been showed to you before as a prototype! I don't understand what Sideshow's quality department are trying to do nowadays? They like to show how each department is so professional in their videos! They are having so much fun clearly when you watch these short videos and I am starting to think that they are high most of the time! I don't know you but I learned my lesson about them.
-I will never buy a premium format statue which has real fabric again...
-I will never buy a statue before to see the in hand photos...
-I will never buy a statue which has 9500 copies...
From now on Sideshow's all prestige is gone for me cause I will wait enough for a flawless statue which will be the centerpiece of my collection but they let me down...

1509192_713809651977433_466778617_n.jpg

Last edited:

I receive my EX tomorrow. I think it has almost 12 months since I received a statue, almost forgot I took part in this hobby. Be prepared for multiple photos with natural lighting, no flash, close ups, size comparison shots, and multiple angles including butt shots. Quite honestly, the newer photos looks pretty good. I wonder if the armpit originally looked like that on the proto if anyone would notice it too much or care? :huh

Got my notice for January 20th, I'm not happy with the armpit sleeve, but I will see what I can do to take care of it.

Don't know what to say cause everybody is just cheering up about the release and accept the situation:) Can someone explain to me why does somebody so happy to get a notification of a defect statue's shipment? You payed $400 for it and deserve as close as which had been showed to you before as a prototype! I don't understand what Sideshow's quality department are trying to do nowadays? They like to show how each department is so professional in their videos! They are having so much fun clearly when you watch these short videos and I am starting to think that they are high most of the time! I don't know you but I learned my lesson about them.
-I will never buy a premium format statue which has real fabric again...
-I will never buy a statue before to see the in hand photos...
-I will never buy a statue which has 9500 copies...
From now on Sideshow's all prestige is gone for me cause I will wait enough for a flawless statue which will be the centerpiece of my collection but they let me down.

Sorry for your loss.

I receive my EX tomorrow...Be prepared for multiple photos with natural lighting, no flash, close ups, size comparison shots, and multiple angles including butt shots.

Finally, someone that knows what he is doing. The pictures have been terrible so far, it's hard to tell the true quality of the statue. Any chance you can make a video as well? Nothing crazy, just a few seconds showing the statue.

Got my notice for January 20th, I'm not happy with the armpit sleeve, but I will see what I can do to take care of it.

Pretty much sums up where I'm at with this. This should have come out looking better, but I'll do my damnedest to make this display to my liking.

Pretty much sums up where I'm at with this. This should have come out looking better, but I'll do my damnedest to make this display to my liking.

Exactly dude, the rest of the statue is way too awesome to give up. At least this seems do-able for me, could be worse, we could have googlie eyes.

so i was supposed to get charged yesterday...thought it was a little odd that it never happened...woke up this morning to an email from SS saying that my Visa card declined...needless to say i was shocked because i knew i had a big fat balance of ZERO on it

so i went to my bank to find out what was going on and it turns out someone/somehow had hacked my acct...bank manager set things up so that my card would be cancelled and had another one ordered...will hopefully arrive tomorrow or Monday at the latest...will contact Sideshow then to update

pretty freaking scary...feel like i've be violated
if it wasn't for this order it probably would have gone unnoticed for some time

Batman saves the day...hopefully i can still get my Ex in time

Back