Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

With the fit problem hard to say, I don't remember captain America having this problem, what's gonna be of supermans armpits, oh help me baby Jesus!

It's true. Why doesn't Sideshow use those factories anymore? Cap looked incredible and his costume fit tight as a glove. One of their best back in the day IMO.

You fully sculpt the statue, and you lose the texture from Bats' Kevlar.

Six in one, half-dozen in the other, to be honest.

Not true at all. Cloth and other msterials can be sculpted to have texture. Look at obiwan mythos. The cloth that is sculpted looks very lifelike.

you guys think harley quinns outfit will be better than this? after seeing this i cant count on ss to deliver a proper tight costume for her...

Not true at all. Cloth and other msterials can be sculpted to have texture. Look at obiwan mythos. The cloth that is sculpted looks very lifelike.

I suppose....

Meh, it doesn't bother me. I'm sure we'll find other people in both of our camps.

For comparison:

SDCC 2012:

IMG_9442_zps36867295.jpg

SDCC 2013:

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-62-533x800_zps6fa631d5.jpg

Slightly better pics, better statue not so much.

For comparison:

SDCC 2012:

IMG_9442_zps36867295.jpg

SDCC 2013:

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-62-533x800_zps6fa631d5.jpg

The costume has a much better fit on the proto(as expected) and the 2013 pics have a better fit then today's pics, looks like the longer ss has these the worst they come out.

Back